The Voting for the President of the United States (Term Paper Sample)
1. Essay must be in third person, in 500-750 words using a minimum of 3 database sources. Write any argumentation-persuasion essay using any approach as a method of development.
2. Avoid the use of internet sources, .org/.com/.net, encyclopedias, wiki, dictionaries, and freshman textbooks in college papers.
3. An effective argumentative essay must have evidence to make its case; most arguments that occur in daily life happens in the heat of the moment and are more likely directed towards saving one's own pride than toward giving clear and supportive proof to one's claim.
4. Purpose: to persuade.
5. Method of development: your choice
6. Formatting: See Purdue OWL
7. white 8.5 x 11 inch paper
8. DOuble spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font.
9. Leave only space after periods or other punctuation marks.
10. 1 inch all sides.
11. Indent the first line of the paragraph one-half inch from the left margin. Use tab key.
12. Create a header that numbers all pages consecutively in the upper right hand corner, one-half inch from the top
and flush with the right margin.
13. Use italics throughout the essay for the titles of longer works and when necessary providing emphasis.
14. If you have any endnotes, include them on a separate page before the works cited page.
I chose the title of voting for the president of the United States, however, you can choose any subject that may provide argumentative- persuasion type essay that may be easy to write in an urgency matter.
Argumentative-persuasion essay on the voting for the president of the United States
Voting for the president of the U.S. is an important civic duty, which determines the prioritized policies. The Electoral College determines who gets elected the president. Most states use the winner take all basis for allocating the electoral colleges, meaning that the presidential candidates need to get votes across diverse states. In the 2016 general election President Trump was elected with higher Electoral College, but Hillary Clinton had more popular vote. President Trump won more counties, indicating that Hillary may have won in places with high population densities especially in urban centers. Voting for the president of the United States is a democratic exercise that determines the county’s future direction domestically and internationally.
When the number of eligible voters in the U.S. is compared to those who register and vote there is low participation in the electoral process among eligible voters. Voter apathy, especially among the youth is a concern as they are less likely to register as voters and elect the president. Voting is important as everyone has their opinion, and in the current political climate it is clear that people have diverse views. As such to get your views represented it is important to participate in caucus and party primary elections, and then elect the president of your choice (Lau 332-333). In a democracy, every eligible voter has a right to make
- Wittgenstein And Nietzsche On The Nature Of Truth Description: To further this thought the succeeding sections of this paper would be dedicated to a literary analysis of some of his works in conjunction with a case analysis of his own life. ...6 pages/≈1650 words| 5 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Term Paper |
- Native Reactions to the Invasion of America ResearchDescription: What is the author trying to say or argue? What are your views on the topic or subject of the article you have chosen to read and write about?...3 pages/≈825 words| 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Term Paper |
- Term Paper on the Invisible Man and the Great DivorceDescription: Virginia Woolf : In the novel, Invisible Man, after disappointments and disappointments, the narrator decided to become invisible....3 pages/≈825 words| 5 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Term Paper |