Review and Discussion Questions. Religion & Theology Term Paper (Term Paper Sample)
answering the question 1-12 type question and answer it
I don’t need to answer this question very well. I am just a high school student not a college student. I want a simple answer
For example, the first question answer would be devastates the economy and decimated its population, conmercial growth suffered because treaty of Westphalia gave control of mouth Rhône river to Dutch, left Germany fragmented which delayed unification, that’s it.
Review and Discussion Questions
Review and Discussion Questions
1 What effect did the Thirty Years war have for the population and religious divisions in Germany?
It devastated the economy and decimated its population; commercial growth suffered because the treaty of Westphalia gave control of mouth Rhône river to Dutch, left Germany fragmented which delayed unification.
2 Explain why England settled for the Glorious Revolution of 1688.
Glorious Revolution was one of culture (Steimetz,2017). It was out of fear for the Catholic dictatorship and influence that England settled for the Glorious Revolution of 1688. The revolution would end up replacing reigning King James II.
3 Discuss how the policies of Cardinals Richelieu and Mazarin and the Gallicanism of King Louis XIV affected the Church in seventeenth-century France.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to religion:
- Reflection Project 2nd Quarter Spirituality and Cinema. Religion EssayDescription: The first part that I find particularly moving and meaningful is the one that involves Ayisha and her father. Having been born in a Muslim family, the expectation is that Ayisha will be Muslim and is thus expected to follow the doctrine and values of the Muslim religion....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | MLA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- Classic Maya Religion. Religion & Theology Essay PaperDescription: The classic Maya religion of Western Honduras, Guatemala, Tabasco Chiapas, Belize, and the Yucatán vicinities of Mexico is a Southeastern variation of Mesoamerican religion. As is the case with various other modern Mesoamerican religions, the Maya religion results from centuries of synergy...4 pages/≈1100 words | 5 Sources | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- Answering The Question Religion & Theology Term PaperDescription: The significance of the man of all seasons relates to its deep spiritual and religious aspects in defending human morals and faith in the society. It provides the devout Roman Catholics with an Oath of piety binding the contract with God a virtue valued and respected for all times within the society....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Religion & Theology | Term Paper |