Factors Affecting Coffee Consumption in Los Angeles (Statistics Project Sample)
Please write a analysis paper about the survey "factors affect coffee consumption in LA". I have attached the assignment sheet, rubric and all the other individual survey projects as additional files.
This final paper will eventually look like a 14 or 15-page paper, because you need to paste/or screenshot the survey graphs that I did into paper as well. Thank you.
Subject and Section
Statistics Report – Factors Affecting Coffee Consumption in Los Angeles
* Project Rubric and Copy of the Essay
Coffee can be considered as an almost indispensable commodity for a lot of people in this world. It helps us get the ‘kick’ that we need in order to perform the daily tasks that are required of us. In line with this, this study tried to understand the importance of coffee in a very busy city like Los Angeles. This includes the possible relationship between amount of coffee consumption and an individual’s socio-demographic status. To do this, the study utilized a quantitative approach through the use of survey questionnaires. Specifically, data was taken by simply asking random people in the streets to answer survey forms, after asking for the appropriate consent from them. The participants were chosen randomly (random sampling) among all walks of life in order to make sure that the sample population would be representative of the population intended to be studied.
* Analyzing the Sample
1 Where do you go to get coffee?
The data taken from the respondents of the survey, suggests that most people in Los Angeles, are buying coffee from corporate brands (i.e., Starbucks, Blue Bottle, etc.) as compared to Local Ones.
2 What is your occupation?
By simply looking at the graph provided above, it can be construed that most people who are drinking coffee are students, followed by self-employed and those having regular jobs, and lastly those who are unemployed. Nevertheless, it is also worth noting that this kind of discrepancy could be due to external factors that could affect the survey (i.e., semestral period vs vacation).
3 Do you commute for work/school?
Most of those who were interviewed commute to work or school. However, this is not directly of a relationship between mode of transportation and coffee consumption.
4 What is your relationship status?
A lot of the respondents answered that they are single. On the one hand, this could indicate that single individuals are those who consumes coffee the most. On the other hand, however, it is also worth noting that several extrinsic factors could affect the validity of the data.
5 How many cups of coffee do you drink in a week?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
- Stem cell Essays
- Values Essays
- Gun violence Essays
- Divorce Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to relationship:
- What Factors Affect Coffee Consumption In LA?Description: The consumption of coffee has for a long time been associated with good and healthy things. ...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Mathematics & Economics | Statistics Project |
- Helping And Healing RelationshipsDescription: As a caregiver, it is my responsibility to develop a good relationship with patients and their families while providing them with quality care. There are certain ways to make it possible, such as working for extra hours, exercising compassion and staying patient....1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Model Simple Linear RegressionDescription: Whilst there are a couple of ways to determine whether the linear relationship is present between the two variables or not, the best way is to create a scatterplot using SPSS in which the dependent variable can be plotted against the independent variable....24 pages/≈6600 words | 4 Sources | APA | Mathematics & Economics | Math Problem |