Do video games affect the Chinese high school students’ GPA? (Statistics Project Sample)
I have completed 70%, a written report, a ppt of the lecture, the ppt is only used for the theory and analysis part, the other I have completed myself. The written report is the only way to analyze the data and use methods. I will send you the ppt and written report. The data requested by the teacher and collected by us will be sent to you. Then you can see if we have n’t done it according to the requirements.
I’ve done 5 pages, so I just want you to finish the 2 more pages, and you only need to focus on the “Inferential statistics with a null and alternate hypothesis and
Statistical output including a test statistics and p-value” and what method you used it, for example, (An identification of the type of test/method: Average, One proportion, two proportions, Regression, ANOVA, two independent means, or paired means, etc. Nonparametric tests can be done on distributions that are not normal. (Do research on the topics not discussed yet and extra credit can be earned on things not learned)
Do Video Games Affect The Chinese High School Students’ GPA?
Inferential statistics with a null and alternate hypothesis
* H 0: Playing video games does not affect the Chinese high school students’ GPA
* H a: Playing video games affect the Chinese high school students’ GPA
Statistical output including a test statistics and p-value
When considering the) the ANOVA single factor (One-Way ANOVA) for Video Games are addictive (12th grade male and playing video games will affect grade in a negative way ( 12th male) the f-ratio value is 0.0695. The p-value is .7987. The result is not significant at p < .05.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to video games:
- Reflection on Math Games and Common Core StandardsDescription: The mathematics core standards provide both the teachers and the student the necessary set of goals that should be achieved. These standards gradually develop a student's mathematical proficiency, including the conceptual understanding, procedural fluency and application....5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Education | Essay |
- Abuse Prevention. Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay.Description: A single incidence of abuse is one too many and the greatest way of preventing abuse is by being aware of the practice. People should understand that they are not vulnerable or going through the issues alone (College of Nurses of Ontario, 2020)....6 pages/≈1650 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- PAW. Scholarly Persuasion. Communications & Media CourseworkDescription: A writer must first select a debatable topic in order to make an argument. The selected topic should be rooted in evidence and the writer should make a stand on the topic in a way that allows others to counter-argue using evidence....1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Communications & Media | Coursework |