Talk About A Great Man Or Famous People Like Steve Jobs (Speech Presentation Sample)
talk about a great man or famous people like "Steve Jobs, ......" And also need a outline and bibliographysource..
* Steve Jobs
* Formative Years.
* The big step.
* First Apple products.
* Corporate wrangles.
* Other Apple products.
* Disease diagnosis.
* His position in the world.
* Recap of his achievements.
Steve jobs, was an great entrepreneur from America and computer expert. He was mostly recognized as the co-founder, chairman and the chief executive officer of Apple Inc. Steve was born on 24th February, 1955. Syrian born Abdulfatth Jandali and Joanne carole were his parents. They met at the University of Wisconsin and they were unmarried when Steve was born. The relationship between Jandali and Joanne was complicated. Hence, Jandali decided to give up the baby for adoption.
At birth, Steve was adopted by Paul and Clara. Jobs would always refer to his adoptive parents as “my parents” 1000% whenever he was asked about his parents, (Beahm, 2011). However his biological subsequently got married in 1955 December and had a second child, Mona Simpson, a novelist in 1957. Nevertheless, in 1962, they divorced. When job was 5 years old his adoptive family moved to Mountain View, California from San Francisco.
Steve was taught rudimentary electronics by his father Paul who worked as a machinist for a company that made lasers. Jobs attended Monta loma Elementary school an
- Death penalty should be stopped.Description: The death penalty is the harshest way of punishment I am against it. Death penalty should be stopped Speech Presentation...2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- Create an Argument on How Animal Research Should Not Be Conducted Using the Reason That It I. . .Description: It is expensive to conduct animal testing, and the benefits do not necessarily outweigh the costs as the researches are time consuming and expensive. The taxpayers bear the cost to the tune of billions of dollars, yet little is done to ensure that there is proper management of the public funds...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- English 1100C – Project #3: Exploring Student Agency Literary WorkDescription: Nathaniel is known for unique ways of portraying sensitive issues that were not commonly discussed during his time. Many of Nathaniel's novels were set in the 17th century and inspired by his ancestral background. ...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |