Talk About A Great Man Or Famous People Like Steve Jobs (Speech Presentation Sample)
talk about a great man or famous people like "Steve Jobs, ......" And also need a outline and bibliographysource..
* Steve Jobs
* Formative Years.
* The big step.
* First Apple products.
* Corporate wrangles.
* Other Apple products.
* Disease diagnosis.
* His position in the world.
* Recap of his achievements.
Steve jobs, was an great entrepreneur from America and computer expert. He was mostly recognized as the co-founder, chairman and the chief executive officer of Apple Inc. Steve was born on 24th February, 1955. Syrian born Abdulfatth Jandali and Joanne carole were his parents. They met at the University of Wisconsin and they were unmarried when Steve was born. The relationship between Jandali and Joanne was complicated. Hence, Jandali decided to give up the baby for adoption.
At birth, Steve was adopted by Paul and Clara. Jobs would always refer to his adoptive parents as “my parents” 1000% whenever he was asked about his parents, (Beahm, 2011). However his biological subsequently got married in 1955 December and had a second child, Mona Simpson, a novelist in 1957. Nevertheless, in 1962, they divorced. When job was 5 years old his adoptive family moved to Mountain View, California from San Francisco.
Steve was taught rudimentary electronics by his father Paul who worked as a machinist for a company that made lasers. Jobs attended Monta loma Elementary school an
- Introductory Speech: Main Point Early Life and Experiences Description: I will delve into my early life in China, my school life in America and my interests. My early experiences have shaped who I am...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- UnemploymentDescription: Speech Presentation: Unemployment...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- Types of learning Styles Like visual and AuditoryDescription: The simplest way of describing learning styles by saying that they are various methods used when learning or during the process of understanding new information...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |