ACC MOD 4 SLP Budgeting, Variance Analysis, And Performance Evaluations (Speech Presentation Sample)
USE ATTACHED TEMPLATE
BUDGETING, VARIANCE ANALYSIS, AND PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS
Make comments and suggestions on the following topics in your presentation.
1. Enterprise and corporate performance management.
2. Behavioral change management.
3. The balanced scorecard.
4. How to foster goal congruence for the organization and employees.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Submit a PowerPoint presentation or a Word Document. A PowerPoint presentation should have no more than six slides and a Word document cannot exceed two pages. Use words, tables, and graphs to make a succinct presentation. Document all sources and provide links at the end. It is acceptable to add another slide or page to list the sources.
Combine the submissions from the prior module into one file
Accounting for Decision Making
Budgeting, Variance Analysis, and Performance Evaluations
1. Enterprise and corporate performance management
ш The comprehensive enterprise and corporate performance management systems (EPM/CPM) integrate strategies to ensure successful strategy implementation and improve processes.
* The (EPM/CPM tools that integrate various managerial methods and strategies within the company's operation.
* Some of the tools for EPM/CPM are the balanced scorecard with the key performance indicators (KPIs) (Cokins, 2018).
* The EPM/CPM tools and techniques are useful and help in setting objectives in an orderly manner and facilitate communication of the strategy and objectives.
* The Corporate Performance Management (CPM) is a way to manage an organization strategy to determine if the organization gets the expected results.
* Controlling performance allows firms to improve profitability.
* The management evaluates performance and meets expectations.
* High performance is closely linked to the workplace culture where there is focus on quality, efficiency, innovation, and good brand value and customer service.
2. Behavioral change management
* Behavioral change management involves managing changes in behavior within organizations and motivating employees to meet the organizationвЂ™s goals.
* Change management motivates behavior that is congruent with organization needs and desires.
* Highly motivated employees positive attitudes and behaviors and perform well
* Behavioral competence also influence performance and employees make are receptive to changes
* Successful change management includes transforming and integrating change in the workplace may require transforming the attitudes and behavior of the employees.
* Organizations have specific goals and objectives as well as systems fulfill functions, but when there are changes people maybe resistant to changes (Griffin, 2014)
* Change is inevitable, but the process of change is a complicated and all people react differently to changes.
* For the employees to adapt to the transformations there is a need to address behavioral change management
- ACC MOD 4 SLP Budgeting, Variance Analysis, And Performance EvaluationsDescription: The comprehensive enterprise and corporate performance management systems (EPM/CPM) integrate strategies to ensure successful strategy implementation and improve processes....2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Management | Speech Presentation |
- Cultural Assimilation Speech Presentation AssignmentDescription: Cultural assimilation is when an individual from a minority group loses their cultural identity due to circumstances, and resembles that of a dominant group...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Management | Speech Presentation |
- The 9/11: What Happened? Who Led the Attack?Description: Feel free to incorporate visual aids. This is not mandatory, but it makes for a better presentation, as we learned last week....2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Management | Speech Presentation |