Writing Assignment About A Chinese Great Man Zhou Enlai (Speech Presentation Sample)
The people I want to talk about is Zhou Enlai. He was the first Premier of the People's Republic of China. You can google him online. We can talk about everything, his story and what he did for China and so on, and his affect in China.
Because of this is speech presentation, I need speech draft for my speech class!!! Do not forget. so please have speech draft for me, and also I need outline and bibliography about Zhou Enlai.
You do not have to do power point for this, only give me document for speech draft and outline. Thank you
For the outline: I need specific purpose, introduction, body and conclusion, and cite my source which is bibliography.
Your Institution of Affiliation
November 27, 2017
Ї Brief overview of
н Who is Zhou Enlai?
н His achievements
н Why is he significant in the development of China?
* The Life of Zhou Enlai
Ї Family and upbringing
Ї Early years
Ї Years and achievement in the academe
* Political and Revolutionary Career of Zhou Enlai
Ї Participation in the Revolution
Ї History of his political career
* Legacies and Contribution of Zhou Enlai to modern-day China
Ї Contributions to the socio-political aspect of China
As I grow up and learn about the intricacies of the Chinese culture, one of the quotes that got stuck in my mind goes like this; вЂњAll Diplomacy is a continuation of war by other meansвЂќ. These are the words of the China's very first Premier Zhou Enlai, and it suggests that even in times of order, the innate nature of human beings as chaotic, will always thrive. At first glance it may seem too negative and cynical of human's capability to do good. However, we must note that in saying this, Enlai did not mean to denigrate humans but rather to keep himself constantly astute and ready for any situation for come. This characteristic is perhaps one of the major reasons as to why he did not only become one of China's most well-known revolutionary leaders but also an excellent diplomat of his time CITATION Bri14 \l 1033 (Britannica.com, 2014). But who exactly is Zhou Enlai? How did he come to power? And what makes him worthy to be called as China's First Premier? These are just some of the burning questions that we would be discussing.
Zhou Enlai, or Chou Enlai, was born on March 5, 1898, in Huai'an, Jiangsu province in China. As a child, he was born in a well-off family, but due to a series of unfortu
- Luton Street LightingDescription: A speech to be delivered to an adult audience, persuading them to support a local issue such as the development of a cycle track...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- Professional Networking EssayDescription: Professional networks are the key to a great career of choice. Relative to the competition in the job market, the candidates are forced to come up with ideas to sell their skills...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- SchizophreniaDescription: Schizophrenia: Literature and Language Speech Presentation...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |