Arthur Schmidt: Describe Editing Techniques Or Styles (Speech Presentation Sample)
1. give a short bio (e.g. schooling, influences, etc.)
2. what editing techniques or style did he create(choose a specific scene that stands out to you to show. it is have to worked by Arthur Schmidt and relevant to techniques or style did he create. Just put the RUL of this specific scene)
3. how was he editing difference from other editors during their time period
4. what impact do you think this person made on major audiences and filmmakers?
5. when creating this speech presentation, do not simply copy and paste information from the internet. You must interpret and present your topic from your point of view. Do not just dictate!!!
Born in 1937, Arthur Schmidt is an American movie editor with numerous movie credits. Schmidt
- Speech: Global Warming An issue of Concern to All of USDescription: The speech presentation time should at least in 5 min. If you come up with some topics, may be tell me which one to chose....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Speech Presentation |
- Child Sexual Abuse And It’s Effect On The LifeDescription: Ladies and gentlemen, it is quite unfortunate that our young ones in society are seen as easy prey for sexual offenses by individuals who live in our midst....2 pages/≈550 words | 5 Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Speech Presentation |
- How To Be Awesome In Your Daily Life, With Family And FriendsDescription: In this essay, we will look at simple ways in which anyone can drastically improve their relationship, first with their family and then with their friends. We divide these approaches into two; three measures to improve your relationship with your family and three measures to improve things with friends....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Speech Presentation |