Arthur Schmidt: Describe Editing Techniques Or Styles (Speech Presentation Sample)
1. give a short bio (e.g. schooling, influences, etc.)
2. what editing techniques or style did he create(choose a specific scene that stands out to you to show. it is have to worked by Arthur Schmidt and relevant to techniques or style did he create. Just put the RUL of this specific scene)
3. how was he editing difference from other editors during their time period
4. what impact do you think this person made on major audiences and filmmakers?
5. when creating this speech presentation, do not simply copy and paste information from the internet. You must interpret and present your topic from your point of view. Do not just dictate!!!
Born in 1937, Arthur Schmidt is an American movie editor with numerous movie credits. Schmidt
- Having A Safe World: How Technology Will Change Our LivesDescription: With our informed decisions we ought to embrace effective use of available technology accustomed to our needs to beat our challenges in the future...2 pages/≈550 words | 10 Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Speech Presentation |
- Speech: Global Warming An issue of Concern to All of USDescription: The speech presentation time should at least in 5 min. If you come up with some topics, may be tell me which one to chose....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Speech Presentation |
- Sase Speaking to Persuade: Global WarmingDescription: That many of us, today are here remains a recognition in the fact that threats from climate are considerably becoming an issue in the world today and is steadily growing...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Speech Presentation |