Arthur Schmidt: Describe Editing Techniques Or Styles (Speech Presentation Sample)
1. give a short bio (e.g. schooling, influences, etc.)
2. what editing techniques or style did he create(choose a specific scene that stands out to you to show. it is have to worked by Arthur Schmidt and relevant to techniques or style did he create. Just put the RUL of this specific scene)
3. how was he editing difference from other editors during their time period
4. what impact do you think this person made on major audiences and filmmakers?
5. when creating this speech presentation, do not simply copy and paste information from the internet. You must interpret and present your topic from your point of view. Do not just dictate!!!
Born in 1937, Arthur Schmidt is an American movie editor with numerous movie credits. Schmidt
- Speech: Global Warming An issue of Concern to All of USDescription: The speech presentation time should at least in 5 min. If you come up with some topics, may be tell me which one to chose....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Speech Presentation |
- The responsible Citizen SpeakerDescription: The responsible Citizen Speaker Communications and Media Speech Presentation...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Speech Presentation |
- RYB Essence Of Kindergarten And Preschool EducationDescription: A speech use "RYB" education to persuade parents that they do not put kids in Kindergarten, then do not care about kids happens in Kindergarten. ...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Speech Presentation |