Arthur Schmidt: Describe Editing Techniques Or Styles (Speech Presentation Sample)
1. give a short bio (e.g. schooling, influences, etc.)
2. what editing techniques or style did he create(choose a specific scene that stands out to you to show. it is have to worked by Arthur Schmidt and relevant to techniques or style did he create. Just put the RUL of this specific scene)
3. how was he editing difference from other editors during their time period
4. what impact do you think this person made on major audiences and filmmakers?
5. when creating this speech presentation, do not simply copy and paste information from the internet. You must interpret and present your topic from your point of view. Do not just dictate!!!
Born in 1937, Arthur Schmidt is an American movie editor with numerous movie credits. Schmidt
- Having A Safe World: How Technology Will Change Our LivesDescription: With our informed decisions we ought to embrace effective use of available technology accustomed to our needs to beat our challenges in the future...2 pages/≈550 words | 10 Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Speech Presentation |
- There Is No Such Thing As Too Late In Life Mitch AlbomDescription: I never used to worry about anything especially my future. However, when it came to a time when I needed to join university...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Speech Presentation |
- Famous or infamous Speech: Steve JobsDescription: Famous or infamous Speech. Communications and Media Speech Presentation: Steve Jobs...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Speech Presentation |