504: Topic Proposal - President Abraham Lincoln (Research Proposal Sample)
504: Final Research Paper Topic Submission Instructions
Choose one political leader. Then choose one particular situation in that political leader’s tenure significant enough to be considered a major challenge and a major indication of his or her statesmanship attributes (or lack thereof). Your instructor must approve your topic, and will provide further feedback as necessary on how to make the topic more appropriate and focused.
***Topic: Political Leader – Abraham Lincoln; Major Challenge: Abolishing Slavery
***Instructions: Write a paragraph (7-9 sentences) for your Topic Proposal, identifying a major political challenge while that political leader was in office, and determine whether or not that leader was in fact a statesman. This paragraph will serve as the foundation for the remainder of your Research Paper assignment. As you see, the topic has been chosen as well as a major political challenge. Write a paragrapgh (7-9 sentences) on that specific topic for this topic proposal assignment.
Thus, again, this topic proposal MUST serve as the foundation of what this research paper will examine and determine.source..
504: TOPIC PROPOSAL
The life of President Abraham Lincoln was dedicated to the service of fellow men, and towards making the world a better place. While Lincoln was known for his firmness and strong leadership,...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Relationship Essays
- Plagiarism Essays
- Poems Essays
- Identity Essays
- Vaccination Essays
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to slavery:
- Take a Stand on SlaveryDescription: Take a Stand on Slavery Introduction In the 1820s, 1830, and 1840s, the Second Great Awakening helped to inspire a reformist impulse across the nation...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | History | Essay |
- Theme Analysis to "Battle Royal" by Ralph Ellison Description: Theme Analysis to "Battle Royal" by Ralph Ellison Literature and Language Essay...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- What is the BluesDescription: This defines a genre of music that developed from the African-American slave generation. It entailed work songs, chants, shouts and native ballads and majorly involved the use of acoustic guitars, pianos and harmonica...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |