Social Media and Marketing (Research Proposal Sample)
Please help name the title of as well
What your proposal should include (IMPORTANT):
- topic statement
- an orchestrated state of knowledge
- a knowledge deficit that leads to a research question
- and an indication of how you will answer the research question.
For the references (please put it on the second page)
- An annotated bibliography that includes at least three scholarly journal articles you will be using for your essay. (two to three sentences each)
Creating A successful Social Media and Marketing Campaign: An Analysis
Title: Creating A successful Social Media and Marketing Campaign: An Analysis
Social media brought along with it both challenges and opportunities for marketing. If companies use it wisely, social media can increase their profits. But on the other hand, small mistakes such as a wrong comment given by customers as well as companies on social media can very quickly cause severe damage to a company’s reputation. This research will focus on identifying successful social media marketing techniques that companies can consider in order to increase their profits.
The foremost problem that is bothering many social media marketers and companies’ CEOs is identifying the successful social media marketing techniques that companies can consider in order to increase their profits. Specifically, on how to quantity measure profits and ROI (Return Over Investment) that comes as a result of using social media for marketing (Barker et al., 2013). There is sincere difficulty measuring direct effect on sales that is driven from social media. How can a company calculate in measures of net profit “Likes” on Facebook, tweets on Twitter or views on YouTube channel? How can a company analyze direct impact of social media campaign in terms of profits? Even though the Social media marketing field is developing very fast, there is no perfect answer for this question.
In order to analyze the efficiency of social media campaigns, I will choose 4 social media campaigns: 2 campaigns that are considered successful, and 2 campaigns that are considered unsuccessful. The chosen campaigns are taken from the wide variety
- Involving Men in Reproductive Health: Challenges and OpportunitiesDescription: Social Sciences Research Proposal: Involving Men in Reproductive Health: Challenges and Opportunities...10 pages/≈2750 words | 5 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Research Proposal |
- What Cause Infanticide in India Become a “Epidemic” (GASB20H3F)Description: Is it has relation with the gender inequality? Is there any institution to pay attention about this problem? How people in India think about infanticide...1 page/≈550 words | 5 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Research Proposal |
- Finding Solutions For Mental Disorder Among StudentsDescription: The project proposes an advocacy program within the organization that will identify these barriers and recommend appropriate solutions. The success of the program will promote mental care services in the institution and a reduction of mental disorder and suicide cases....6 pages/≈1650 words | 10 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Research Proposal |