"How A Bill Becomes A Law" Media & "Bill To Law Process" (Research Proposal Sample)
As you have discovered through this course, nurses are influential members of the community and the political system. Therefore, for the purposes of this assignment, you will identify a problem or concern in your community, organization, etc. that has the capacity to be legislated. You will conduct research and state a proposal. Through the legislative process, your proposal for the problem or concern may influence an idea for change into a law.
First, refer to the "How a Bill Becomes a Law" media.
Then, view the "Bill to Law Process" to watch the scenario.
After viewing the scenario, refer to the "Legislative Assignment." You will need to save the document first in order to use it.
Submit the assignment to the instructor. You also reserve the right to submit your completed proposal to the respective government official. However, this is optional. If you select to submit your proposal as a part of the legislative process, refer to "Find Your Representative" or research the contact information on your own.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
How a bill becomes a law
Legislative Worksheet (SBAR Format) –
How a Bill Becomes a Law
SITUATION: IS THIS SOMETHING THAN CAN BE LEGISLATED?
* Identify the problem/concern: Health care providers working in emergency rooms both in the state and nationally receive multiple cases of children with injuries. These injuries are due to school buses breaking suddenly as a result of illegal turns made by other cars.
* State your proposal/idea. These incidences should be eliminated by ensuring that the children sitting in the front seats of the bus are required to put on seatbelts. If this idea is passed by congress then the safety of children would be better on school buses.
BACKGROUND: DO YOUR RESEARCH
* Include studies, reports, personal experience, or anecdotal stories related to your proposal. Research shows that it is a common occurrence in Emergency rooms both in the state and nationally to receive children with multiple injuries to the head. These usually occur to children who are sitting in the front row of the school bus.
* Has there be
- Academic subject: organization behaviorDescription: How people and structure influences organization behavior. The Impact of Human Capital Accounting on organizational performance. How popular culture influences organizational behavior Research Proposal...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Research Proposal |
- How people and structure influences organizational PerformanceDescription: How people and structure influences organizational Performance. Statement of Qualification. Tentative Argument Research Proposal...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Research Proposal |
- The Inception of Social MediaDescription: Social media is a new procedure of communication that provides interactions among people in which they create and share information and ideas...1 page/≈275 words | 5 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Research Proposal |