Telehealth Solution Description. The Proposed Solution (Research Proposal Sample)
Write a paper of 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page) paper for your proposed evidence-based practice project solution. Address the following criteria:
Describe the proposed solution (or intervention) for the problem and the way(s) in which it is consistent with current evidence. Heavily reference and provide substantial evidence for your solution or intervention.
Consider if the intervention may be unrealistic in your setting, too costly, or there is a lack of appropriate training available to deliver the intervention. If it is, you may need to go back and make changes to your PICOT before continuing.
Explain the way(s) in which the proposed solution is consistent with the organization or community culture and resources.
Explain the expected outcomes of the project. The outcomes should flow from the PICOT.
Method to Achieve Outcomes
Develop an outline of how the outcomes will be achieved. List any specific barriers that will need to be assessed and eliminated. Make sure to mention any assumptions or limitations which may need to be addressed.
Describe the impact the outcomes will have on one or all of the following indicators: quality care improvement, patient-centered quality care, efficiency of processes, environmental changes, and/or professional expertise.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required for the individual sections, but is required for the final paper.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, refine Section C for your final submission.
Telehealth Solution Description
Telehealth Solution Description
Using technology to improve the quality of healthcare is becoming inevitable. The general consensus is that using telehealth can help in improving the quality of healthcare. Telehealth refers to “using computing and telecommunication technology to provide health services from a distance”. Telehealth can greatly impact the way healthcare services are delivered. In several countries, the gap in the provision of medical services between the rural and the urban population is relatively large. However, the gap can be bridged using telehealth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
- Martin luther king Essays
- Minimum wage Essays
- Technology Essays
- How Does Burnout Impact The Retention Of Registered NursesDescription: The level of nurse burnout has been on the rise, especially among registered nurses in the surgical unit. It is therefore vital that an assessment of the impacts of burnout on registered nurses in the surgical units is carried out....8 pages/≈2200 words | 20 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Incontinence Among The Elderly In Nursing HomesDescription: This paper seeks to highlight changes in nursing homes for the elderly that could help them maintain their continence. For a long time, the assumption that incontinence is inevitable in old age has been made....2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Shared Vision: Impact of The Issues on The DepartmentDescription: Describe how improved communication, collaboration, and teamwork can improve conditions in your department....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |