Crafting a Doctoral Problem Statement (Research Proposal Sample)
Write a 1-page doctoral problem statement on "CRISIS MANAGEMENT ISSUES OF THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE" that adheres to the guidelines outlined in the DBA rubric. The problem statement must comprise of the following four parts:
• The hook with citation
• The anchor with citation
• The general business problem
• The specific business problem
Note: Your problem statement must include proper APA citations and adhere to APA guidelines.
Crafting a Doctoral Problem Statement
In the year 2007, the National Football League commissioner Roger Goodell, was highly acclaimed by many of the game’s fans and the general public.This was after he had instituted a new policy that was supposed to be more stringent on the personal conduct of the players. This had come to pass, after more than 50 players in the previous season had been arrested on varying charges.When addressing the press on the issue, Goodell had promised the fan base that he would not tolerate players that were not disciplined as he would banish them from the field.
Domestic violence has been the lining on the management crisis at the NFL, and of the problems that have painted the league and the ...
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to domestic violence:
- Domestic Violence within the African-American CommunityDescription: The article must come from a research journal and must be submitted with critique. Include specific counseling interventions used on a specific crisis...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Education | Article Critique |
- Domestic Violence in the United StatesDescription: Domestic violence is defined as any use of physical violence, intimidation, psychological abuse, or financial abuse to control the other partner in an intimate relationship...4 pages/≈1100 words | 5 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Research Paper |
- The NFL Approach To ViolenceDescription: Violence among the NFL players has become one of the biting issues, with players getting away with their actions...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Essay |