Crafting a Doctoral Problem Statement (Research Proposal Sample)
Write a 1-page doctoral problem statement on "CRISIS MANAGEMENT ISSUES OF THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE" that adheres to the guidelines outlined in the DBA rubric. The problem statement must comprise of the following four parts:
• The hook with citation
• The anchor with citation
• The general business problem
• The specific business problem
Note: Your problem statement must include proper APA citations and adhere to APA guidelines.
Crafting a Doctoral Problem Statement
In the year 2007, the National Football League commissioner Roger Goodell, was highly acclaimed by many of the game’s fans and the general public.This was after he had instituted a new policy that was supposed to be more stringent on the personal conduct of the players. This had come to pass, after more than 50 players in the previous season had been arrested on varying charges.When addressing the press on the issue, Goodell had promised the fan base that he would not tolerate players that were not disciplined as he would banish them from the field.
Domestic violence has been the lining on the management crisis at the NFL, and of the problems that have painted the league and the ...
- The Future of E-commerceDescription: Undergraduate writing level 2 pages Business and Marketing Format Style English (U.S.) Research Proposal. The Future of E-commerce...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Research Proposal |
- Marketing Research & Capstone Project: Proposal Tele HealthDescription: The proposal should be similar in format to an executive summary (a common element in typical business plans). Outline the nature of your project and explain what type(s) of research is needed to support your project....8 pages/≈2200 words | 8 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Research Proposal |
- Apprenticeship Proposal - Unit V Assignment Description: Apprenticeship Proposal Business and Marketing Research Proposal: Unit V Assignment ...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Research Proposal |