Crafting a Doctoral Problem Statement (Research Proposal Sample)
Write a 1-page doctoral problem statement on "CRISIS MANAGEMENT ISSUES OF THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE" that adheres to the guidelines outlined in the DBA rubric. The problem statement must comprise of the following four parts:
• The hook with citation
• The anchor with citation
• The general business problem
• The specific business problem
Note: Your problem statement must include proper APA citations and adhere to APA guidelines.
Crafting a Doctoral Problem Statement
In the year 2007, the National Football League commissioner Roger Goodell, was highly acclaimed by many of the game’s fans and the general public.This was after he had instituted a new policy that was supposed to be more stringent on the personal conduct of the players. This had come to pass, after more than 50 players in the previous season had been arrested on varying charges.When addressing the press on the issue, Goodell had promised the fan base that he would not tolerate players that were not disciplined as he would banish them from the field.
Domestic violence has been the lining on the management crisis at the NFL, and of the problems that have painted the league and the ...
- Scholarly Activity 1: ProposalDescription: Master writing level 1 page Business and Marketing Format Style English (U.S.) Research Proposal. Scholarly Activity 1: Proposal...1 page/≈275 words| 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Research Proposal |
- Illiteracy And Poverty Research Proposal: Important PartsDescription: Summarize the important parts of your predicted results. Add a conscious discussion about the practical implications of your predicted results...4 pages/≈1100 words| 5 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Research Proposal |
- Research Report: Aircraft Design DevelopmentDescription: This is a qualitative study. Woods (2011) pointed out that qualitative study is used to explore issues, to understand phenomena and answer questions, and to make sense of unstructured data...3 pages/≈825 words| 6 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Research Proposal |