Crafting a Doctoral Problem Statement (Research Proposal Sample)
Write a 1-page doctoral problem statement on "CRISIS MANAGEMENT ISSUES OF THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE" that adheres to the guidelines outlined in the DBA rubric. The problem statement must comprise of the following four parts:
• The hook with citation
• The anchor with citation
• The general business problem
• The specific business problem
Note: Your problem statement must include proper APA citations and adhere to APA guidelines.
Crafting a Doctoral Problem Statement
In the year 2007, the National Football League commissioner Roger Goodell, was highly acclaimed by many of the game’s fans and the general public.This was after he had instituted a new policy that was supposed to be more stringent on the personal conduct of the players. This had come to pass, after more than 50 players in the previous season had been arrested on varying charges.When addressing the press on the issue, Goodell had promised the fan base that he would not tolerate players that were not disciplined as he would banish them from the field.
Domestic violence has been the lining on the management crisis at the NFL, and of the problems that have painted the league and the ...
- Technology Adoption Theory and Organizational CultureDescription: Technology Adoption Theory and Organizational Culture Business and Marketing Research Proposal...2 pages/≈550 words| 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Research Proposal |
- The Future of E-commerceDescription: Undergraduate writing level 2 pages Business and Marketing Format Style English (U.S.) Research Proposal. The Future of E-commerce...2 pages/≈550 words| No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Research Proposal |
- Review of Revenue Estimates in Federal, State and Local Budgets. Scholarly Activity 2: Revie. . .Description: Review of Revenue Estimates in Federal, State and Local Budgets Research Proposal. Scholarly Activity 2: Review of Revenue Estimates in Federal, State and Local Budgets...15 pages/≈4125 words| 5 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Research Proposal |