Golf Exercise, Background, History, Risk, Benefits (Research Paper Sample)
Content write about golf exercise of background,history, recommended,risk, benefits, why you choose itsource..
It is not enough to know the game. Mastering an array of arts is also necessary for playing golf. Using a club, a skilled golfer is expected to hit a golf ball into a hole. Different distances, hazards, hovel lengths, green conditions, hole locations, landscape, and plans present the challenges to the golfer. The holes are graded on the based on how many shots the golfer should hit the ball into the holes. It is necessary to adopt smooth swing mechanics to play golf skillfully.
Wisdom has it that practice makes perfect. Polishing up golfing skills requires basic knowledge of how to make golf swings. Emphasis is placed on practicing using a 6 or 7 iron club to improve accuracy and add distance as well. Flexibility, ability to adopt different golf scenarios, is also a necessary skill in golf. A player who can use various clubs from different distances is often awarded an ovation.
Background of Golf
Golfing dates back to 1353 in the Netherlands and Scotland (Williams, 1988). The game was first played in France, where it was recognized as chole. It began as a game in which one hits a ball with a rod although they are on the move; walking. Several historians, however, state that golf was nurtured and evolved in Scotland. These historians base their arguments on the Scottish Acts of Parliament and two paintings that depicted four men and two cartons golfing in the Scottish coastland. The first female golfer, Mary, was a reigning queen in Scotland. As such, golfing was for the royalties while the peasants did hockey, a game that closely resembles golfing. By then, golfing's primary purpose was preserving the crust in the society.
The History of Golf
Golfing is endowed with a series of events since its beginning since the early 14th century. From its inception in France and probably Scotland, the King James IV prohibition among Scots in 1491, the development of golfers' associations across Europe, for instance, Blackhealth Golfers in 1787 among other events. The inclusion of golf in the 2016 Summer Olympic Games was a milestone in the globalization of the game.
Recommendations for Golfers
Golfing entails long periods of low-intensity movements, including walking, with intersperses of frequent bursts of high-intensity bustle. For this reason, it is recommended that golfers take golf-specific exercises to attain physical fitness and to maintain the momentum while golfing (Luscombe, Murray,
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
- Stem cell Essays
- Values Essays
- Gun violence Essays
- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge Point Of View PaperDescription: It is essential to come up with plans that will ensure that there is increased environmental conservation for social and economic development of the community. ...5 pages/≈1375 words | 7 Sources | Other | Life Sciences | Research Paper |
- Amur Leopard: Habitat, Reproduction, Mortality, Life SpanDescription: The content of this assignment will include information on life history and management considerations for an animal species....5 pages/≈1375 words | 10 Sources | Other | Life Sciences | Research Paper |
- Impact of snow on soil quality Life Sciences Research PaperDescription: Snow cover affects the composition and quality of soils. When snow covers the surface, it prevents the escape of heat into the atmosphere. The presence of moisture usually aids the preservation of moisture in the soil. Below the layer of snow, organisms that enhance the quality of the soil...7 pages/≈1925 words | Other | Life Sciences | Research Paper |