Creative Project. Mathematics & Economics Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
he creative project is due Thursday, July 26 (plus an additional 24 hour grace period). Submit your project in ASSIGNMENTS or via INBOX MESSAGE or via email If your project is something physical that cannot be sent, you can send photos. If you have difficulty sending your project, let me know.
The creative project is not meant to be a very long project. To give you some guidance, if you write an economic essay, I would suggest 3 - 5 pages, double-spaced. Some projects may have no writing at all, however. (Such as artwork.)
From the syllabus:
CREATIVE PROJECT: Have fun with Economics for this assignment! Your task is to apply economic thinking in, hopefully, a creative way. Projects will be graded on two primary criteria:
(1) your application/incorporation of economic concepts
(2) your creativity
Some projects may be less creative (such as a research paper) but contain more economic content. Some projects may be more creative, with less economic content.
Suggestions: an economic video, photo essay, artwork, editorial cartoon(s), poetry, song, short story, powerpoint presentation, web page, film review, book report, short research papers, etc. Your topic does not have to be obviously about economics (sports, music, hobby), but your task is to relate the subject to economics.
You must deliver your project electronically (via email, youtube link, web address, etc.) If your project is physical and difficult to deliver, you can take photographs and send those.
You can work with others in the class on this assignment. HOWEVER, if you are working in a group, the project should reflect the work of multiple people or your grade may suffer.
In this paper, I will talk about the best business lessons to learn from The Wolf of Wall Street. Released in 2013, it was an American comedy by Terence Winter and Martin Scorsese. The story of the Wolf of Wall Street was inspired by Jordan Belfort’s memoir of the same name. He has been a famous and successful businessman whose company Stratton Oakmont was said to be engaged in different fraudulent activities and corruption, leading to Jordan’s downfall. In the Wolf of Wall Street, Leonardo DiCaprio has played the leading role, and other prominent characters of the movie are Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie, Kyle Chandler, Matthew McConaughey, Cristin Milioti and others (Aron 10).
The Wolf of Wall Street was criticized because of its depiction of sexual content, unwise use of hard drugs and animals, and other similar elements. It was also said that the movie was financed by illegal funds obtained from Malaysia Development Berhad. However, the Wolf of Wall Street emerged as a blockbuster and managed to gross over $390 million worldwide, becoming Scorsese's finest movie of 2013. There are a lot of economic or business lessons to learn from the Wolf of Wall Street (Leuz et al. 2017).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
- Martin luther king Essays
- Minimum wage Essays
- Technology Essays
- Stereotyping Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to poetry essays:
- Term paper. Term Paper: Vincent Van Gogh. Literature & Language Description: There have been several great artists in the past. These artists are specifically known for the uniqueness and the quality of their paintings. Vincent Van Gogh is considered among the greatest painters of all time. ...7 pages/≈1925 words | 5 Sources | Chicago | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Assignment: Poetry Explication. “Conscientious Objector”Description: “Conscientious Objector” is a poem composed by Edna St. Vincent Millay, expressing her strong views on pacifism. It was composed during the Second World War, a period where conscientiousness was deemed morally upright. ...1 page/≈275 words | 7 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Choose 1 poem by La Bai, and analyze it for a picture of the culture in which La Bai was wri. . .Description: Li Bai was a creative and prolific Chinese poet who talked much about the Chinese culture and traditions in his works. From those so many poems he wrote about Chinese culture, I have selected “In the Mountains on a Summer Day....1 page/≈550 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |