Research Paper Outline Literature & Language Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
Instructions for Research paper Outline for ENGL-0219 3C10 NCBO for reading and writing instructor Name .
For this assignment, you will develop an outline for your informative/explanatory research paper.
In the upper left-hand corner of the first page of your outline document you will need to have a four-line MLA heading.
The outline Needs to have your working thesis listed near the top of the page.
You will use Roman numerals (I., II., III., IV., V., Vi., VII., VIII., IX., X., etc.) to identify the main points of the essay.
Use capital letters (A., B., C., D., etc.) to identify the supporting ideas for each main point.
For this outline, you will need to have at least three main points and at least three supporting ideas for each main point.
Remember, the outline should have a pattern of organization
Topic: Causes and Impacts of the Popularity of Fast Food Restaurants
Introduction- Today, various kinds of fast-food restaurants are available in different places like malls all over the world. Some international branded restaurants like MC Donald and KFC have grown rapidly globally. This shows the popularity of fast-food restaurants.
Thesis Statement- There are numerous causes and impacts of popularity of fast-food restaurants all over the world today.
* Increased demand of fast foods from the customers and improvement of products and services from the restaurants.
* Today people have limited time to prepare their meals at home.
* These restaurants also offer quality products and services.
* Their employees are friendly.
* Fast-food restaurants have made a lot of efforts in popularizing their products to the people.
* Today, restaurants offer free delivery services to the people as well as home services.
* These restaurants have advanced marketing st
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to language essays:
- Assignment 1. Literature and Language Coursework.Description: The World is Flat was published in 2005. Once Tom Friedman finished the book he thought he would be able to return to the business of being a journalist, comfortable with the framework that he had established. ...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Weekly Journal Entry 4 Literature & Language EssayDescription: Education is crucial. However, not all children have the same educational experiences. Family background is a factor that determines the success of a child. The school is not the only place that a person gains new knowledge and is educated. The home is also essential. However, if the parents ...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Chase Sapphire Literature & Language Essay Research PaperDescription: Segmenting people by their age group is vital to any company. Similarly, understanding the age partners in marketing segmentation is essential. This is because it helps firms use the correct targeting strategies for a particular age group (Santana, Avery & Snively, 2018)....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |