Environmental issue. Analysis of solar energy. Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
The research is about Environmental issue and I want it to include water problems and solutions, solar power and you use as many sources as you need, but it all has to be cited.
I'd like it with an outline and abstract and bibliography.
* Worldwide, different regions are been affected by the changes in climate. The issues are associated with extended water shortages, increased wildfires and continuous damage occurring in coastal floods.
* The high demand associated with water supply worldwide poses significant risks to the ecosystem. The occurrence of water shortage in various regions has been further amplified by issues such as poor water and solar power management practices and also due to urbanization. The paper will analyze environmental problems and solutions associated with water and solar power
* Economic and physical water scarcities have become a huge issue especially in arid and developing regions that have an adequate access to water.
* Toxic industrial waste poses a significant hazard to water organism which also affects the entire ecosystem
* Pesticides and fertilizers used by farmers in protecting their crops sometimes mix with water leading to the production of harmful toxic substances which are hazardous to marine life.
* Urbanization has led to poor waste and water management practices which only has led to toxic substances being deposited and rained into rivers which destroys these resources.
* Contaminated water is a huge breeding ground for bacteria and parasites that only ads to illnesses and degradation of ecosystems.
* Enforcing water quality regulations and the development of international policies that safeguard water resources
* Adherence to policies associated with pollution must be done for all individuals.
* Water reclamation practices must be introduced in various regions.
* The institution of the best wastewater management and watershed management practices is important in the prevention of water pollution
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to pollution:
- Global Warming – The Best Ways to Stop ItDescription: A report published by Madhav Khandekar reveals that human made activities or human influence are the major causes of global warming. How to stay protected and ensure our health?...5 pages/≈1375 words | 9 Sources | APA | Life Sciences | Essay |
- Climate Change on the Impact of Human Health in OaklandDescription: Factories within Oakland must be compelled to reduce their amounts of emissions they release to the atmosphere. Their reliance on fossil fuels and coal produce carbon dioxide and other pollutants as by-products of combustion....7 pages/≈1925 words | 5 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Other (Not Listed) |
- Water Pollution. Literature & Language Assignment Description: Water pollution is a long-standing problem since the era of industrialization. World population has constantly been growing and has been accompanied by a continuous establishment of industries to meet the growing needs of humans (NOAA)....2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |