Bullying Literature & Language Research Paper Essay (Research Paper Sample)
I have already written the three points of thesis statement. I can reorganize the language but cannot change it.
Y°U wi'1 be writing a problem/solution essay that considers a social problem that VOU find particularly troubling. Your thesis should state why you believe that this particular policy, practice or situation is unjust. (What are the reasons that you believe this is wrong, bad or unjust?) For instance: Bullying is wrong because it leads to violence, destroys self-esteem and creates insecurity. Pages 115 to 116 in your textbook, provide a very good description of this type of essay.
Your research essay is due by midnight on December 12th. These essays must be submitted electronically through Turnitin on Blackboard no later than midmg on the 12th. If you submit the essay at any time before the due date, 5 points wi be added to your grade.Requirements
• The essay is five pages in length, not including the title page or the Works Cited page
• The Works Cited page must be formatted according to MLA guidelines
• Pages are numbered in the upper right-hand corner with your last name in front of the page number
• The essay includes quotations from at least four different sources
• Far.h paragraph should contain at least two quotations
• Quotations are relevant to and adequately support the topic sentences
• The first time you use a person's name in the text, be sure to identify that person with his or her full name, title, affiliation...
• Each quotation is followed by an in-text citation according to MLA guidelines
• The essay is typed, Times New Roman 12 pt., double spaced
• Beginnings of paragraphs are indented; no extra space between paragraphs
• There is an introduction that ends with a thesis statement Sentence structures are correct and correctly punctuated Verb tense and pronoun use are consistent
• Conventions of capitalization and punctuation are followed correctlyBooVMnH
Name of Student;
Date of Submission;
Bullying is the regular misuse of power. It is defined as aggressive behavior or deliberate harm-doing by peers that are carried out frequently and involves an imbalance of power amongst the victim and the bully. Bullying can occur directly, which includes physical and oral acts of aggression, such as stealing or indirect, which is featured by social barring. Teenagers can be involved in bullying as victims or as a bully, a subgroup of victims who also show bullying behavior. The purpose of this paper is to discuss various effects of bullying in society in general. Bullying is terrible basically because it breaks the balance among individuals; people who suffer from bullying might have health issues. Bullying also encourages violence, including reduced adaptation to adult responsibility, such as forming lasting relationships and become economically independent in society.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to language essays:
- Challenges of Staying in a Foreign Country. Language EssayDescription: Staying in a country as a foreigner always comes with its own challenges and opportunities. As a young person who moved from my home country in China to the United States, I can ascertain that overcoming these challenges require you to be strong-willed and fight your own battles...2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Cultural Critic Paper Literature & Language Book ReviewDescription: In the digital era, technological advancement is inevitable, and it significantly affects people’s social relationships and sexualities. For example, at the age of 17 years, Adam was watching pornographic video clips showing lesbians and heterosexuals....1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Book Review |
- Questions And Answers. Hedda Gabler, The Waste Land, Oedipus and Macbeth Literature & Langua. . .Description: The main character of the Ibsen’s play, Hedda Gabler is not particularly likeable. What is her character like? What makes her this way? What limitations does she have from her society? To what extent do or don’t you feel sympathy for her? Support your essay with examples from the play...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |