The Long Fight for Women’s Rights in the American History (Research Paper Sample)
TOPIC: Women's rights before and after the american revolution.
* how are women in present
RESEARCH PAPER RUBRIC-AMH 2020
1. 6-8 WRITTEN PAGES- (DOES NOT INCLUDE TITLE PAGE OR PICTURES, OR WORKS CITED PAGE.
3. DOUBLE SPACE THROUGHOUT—NO EXTRA SPACES BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS
4. MLA OR APA STYLES (WHATEVER IS MORE COMFORTABLE)
5. MINIMUM OF 3 SOURCES—1 MUST INCLUDE A HARD COPY—EXAMPLE-BOOK, MAGAZINE, NEWSPAPER, ETC.
6. 1” MARGINS
RESEARCH PAPER TIPS
2. “BE INTERESTED IN THAT TOPIC”
3. MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PROBLEM IS TO SHRINK YOUR RESEARCH AND WRITTEN WORK TO 6-8 PAGES……NOT TO BARELY MAKE 6 PAGES.
4. “WHEN IN DOUBT-CITE IT OUT”---QUOTES OR PARAPHRASING SHOULD BE CITED/DOCUMENTED
Name of Student
Date of Submission
The Long Fight for Women’s Rights in the American History
American Revolution brought about independence in the United States of America. Through Revolution, families were reunited, businesses went back to normal, and in general, America gained sovereignty. Another mega change that was brought about by the American Revolution was women's rights. These rights were different during the two eras. These two eras are before and after the American Revolution.
Before the American Revolution, women were mostly expected to do domestic chores and duties such as cooking, washing, and serving their husbands. Men were considered superior to women; hence were allocated high-ranking positions such as leadership positions in the society since they believed that women could not handle such posts. It was thought that women were not brave enough to lead the army into community wars because this was one of the roles of a leader of a particular society (Eschbach, 1902). Therefore, most of the leaders before the American Revolution comprised of men. Secondly, before the American Revolution, women were not engaged in political talks. This is because women were considered weak in decision-making since the political discussions revolved around making wise decisions for the political future of the community. Therefore, men dominated political meetings during those times. In such scenarios, women had the responsibility of serving the men in those political meetings with food.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to american revolution:
- Battle of the Artisans. Industrial Revolution. History EssayDescription: More structured and factory-based workplaces were replacing the older traditions of work. Due to the vibrant expansion in the industrial sector in the U.S, the traditional ways of working were disrupted. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | MLA | History | Essay |
- The Russian Revolution. What happened? Why was it important?Description: On March 12th 1918 in the Julian calendar, Tsar Nicholas II abdicated. Russia for the first time in 300 years had a person not of the Romanov royal family heading the country....7 pages/≈1925 words | MLA | History | Term Paper |
- New Female Voices. Literature & Language Essay PaperDescription: The United States experienced a period of transformation, including social, economic, and political shifts following the occurrence of the Civil War. Female authors forged a place for themselves in literary canon during the time that the country began the Industrial Revolution. ...3 pages/≈825 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |