Effects of energy drinks on health Health, Medicine Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
*Write about health risks associated with energy drinks such as heart issues, hormonal imbalance etc. talk about effects on male and females of all ages. Find at-least 3 resources to use in this research paper.
Your paper should contain at least 3 peer-reviewed journal articles as sources. Your paper should explain & discuss the major points of each reference. For research articles, discuss the research design, major findings, and major conclusions. Include your own evaluation of the information in these articles: What, in your opinion, is the significance of the information or findings in your 3 articles? You can have more resources as supplemental resources to help you write but you need minimum of 3 MAIN RESOURCES.
your 3 main references must be from 2008 or later and must be from professional peer reviewed journals in nutrition, nursing, allied health, kinesiology, medicine, or science (chemistry, biology, physiology, etc-).
*4 full pages of article apart from the reference and title page. Please provide reference page at the end with the resources that you used.
*Paper must be Typed, double-spaced, 12-point font, 1-inch margins
****I have attached the instructions document so please follow it accordingly.
Nutrition Research Paper
- Nutrition Research Paper (100 points): You will write a short paper (4pages of writing) about a nutrition topic: Effects of energy drinks on health.
- Your paper should contain at least 3 peer-reviewed journal articles as sources. Your paper should explain & discuss the major points of each reference. For research articles, discuss the research design, major findings, and major conclusions. Include your own evaluation of the information in these articles: What, in your opinion, is the significance of the information or findings in your 3 articles?
PAPER REQUIREMENTS :
- Topic: The paper must be about a human nutrition topic, and it must be about the 3 journal articles from your expanded bibliography. This includes the requirement that your 3 main references must be from 2008 or later and must be from professional peerreviewed journals in nutrition, nursing, allied health, kinesiology, medicine, or science (chemistry, biology, physiology, etc-).
- Title page with your topic title, your name, and the date
- 3. Typed, double-spaced, 12-point font, 1-inch margins
- 4 pages. Papers shorter than 4 full pages of writing will be incomplete and will not be accepted for credit until completed; the late penalty may apply. (See 14m for the late assignment policy.)
- The paper must be written in your own words (and sentences)! NO COPYING from references, even if citations are given. Quotations are allowed but should be used sparingly, must be in quotation marks, and must be cited. It is your responsibility to write your paper in your own words & sentences and to keep your paper free of plagiarism.
- Use MLA format.
- 7. In-text citations (citations in the body of your paper) and a reference list at the end are required. These should be in MLA format.
Effects of Energy Drinks on Health.
Reviews on energy drinks have found out that their advertised short-term benefits do not outweigh serious health risks. The risks include obesity, mental health problems, blood pressure, kidney failure, heart issues, and hormonal imbalance. The energy drink industry has been growing significantly with its market value predicted to reach $61 billion by 2021. It is estimated that 30% of teenagers between the ages of 12 through 17 years in the United States are regular consumers therefore, the trajectory is likely to keep on rising. As energy drinks continue to account for rising emergency room visits and deaths, it warrants a serious investigation into the safety of the beverages.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- 60 Seconds in the News Health, Medicine, Nursing Research PaperDescription: Brody published an article in the New York Times, one of America’s largest and most trusted media houses. The article was found on the New York Times’s website on March 16 this year. My interest in choosing this is the comprehensive coverage that the media house has, not only within America...1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
- Physician Assisted Death, Should it be legal in all US Medicine PaperDescription: Physician-assisted death (PAD) or suicide is the practice where terminally ill patients are provided with a lethal medication by a doctor to end their life when they want. In other words, it allows severely sick individuals an opportunity to decide when they want to die so that they can end their suffering...8 pages/≈2200 words | MLA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
- Hemodynamics Research Health, Medicine, Nursing Research PaperDescription: The study of hemodynamics deals with the physical principles that govern the distribution of blood flow and pressure within the vascular system. The circulatory system is comprised of the heart and a network of the branched vascular system that contains blood, which functions in the transportation of oxygen...4 pages/≈1100 words | MLA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |