Sculptor Tony Smith Visual & Performing Arts Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
The three body paragraphs should be 1st compare tony smith’s sculpture and painting, one is more angled the other one is more round. 2nd compared sculptor Antony gormley and tony smith. Both American sculptors. 3rd could be anything.source..
II. Body Paragraphs #1
- Topic Sentence: Anthony Smith’s sculpture and paintings show artistic differences between them.
- Evidence: Anthony Smith’s painting, are rounded in nature, while his sculptures are angled.
- Analysis: This is due to a shift in the tradition that he subscribes to, which could also signify an important time in his life. On the one hand, Tony Smith’s paintings follow the European Concrete Art (The Art Story). On the other hand, his sculpture has taken a unique turn as compared to his previous works. In particular, it has become a “monolithic, system-based sculpture”, that eschews the tradition that which he would be famously known for (The Art Story).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to art essays:
- Term paper Visual & Performing Arts Term Paper EssayDescription: The experimental film ‘Coming Back to New York from Buffalo,’ has utilized both processes, ideas, and techniques that are not as common as the norms of film creation. In this paper, these differences and similarities would be analyzed in greater detail....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Visual & Performing Arts | Term Paper |
- Ethical Problems Depicted in Works of Art. Literature & Language EssayDescription: Both Buber and Plato are revered philosophers whose conception of ethical doctrine endears them to influence the realization of morality. Ethics is the most accessible branch of philosophy because of its self evidence and truths regarding all human action. Notions created regarding nature largely determines...4 pages/≈1100 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Zhang XiaoGang and Symbolism. Visual & Performing Arts EssayDescription: Zhang Xiaogang was born in 1958 in Kunming, the capital of Yunnan Province in southern China. He is a renowned artist of the contemporary art of China, and he is also considered as one of the most authoritative painters. His Surrealist-inspired, stylized portraits executed in smoothly ...7 pages/≈1925 words | 4 Sources | Chicago | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |