Single-parent households. Social Sciences Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
Textbook to use: Lamanna, M., Riedmann, A. & Stewart, S. (2017). Marriages, Families, and Relationships: Making Choices in a Diverse Society (13th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning.
2. please use the textbook above with any supporting academic work (a credible academic website).
3. reference page should APA format.
4. single line spacing
5. font 12
Scholarly evidence shows that the explosion of crime is the United States is attributable to the loss of family capacity especially, loss of the father or mother's responsibility in caring for their children’s up-bringing. Such loss of authority at times is connected to poverty and discrimination. The loss of love and guidance at some of the crucial points in marriages and family set-up broadly impacts the children socially. This eventually spreads to the entire community and ultimately becomes a societal vice. Empirically, many young men and women from broken marriages as well as families tend to have some level of weaker connection to the environment hence tend to fulfill their unmet needs and desires through dire exploitation of the neighborhood (Gotea and Busuioc, 2016). Such scenarios create a sense of looseness within the community, therefore, leading to social chaos within the neighborhood and eventually crime.
- Literature Review Social Sciences Research PaperDescription: Economic inequalities have been growing in the U.S. According to Schlozman, Brady & Verba (2017), Americans are unequal in terms of income and wealth. In the U.S., inequalities in earnings and wealth have drastically increased since the 1970s....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Social Sciences | Research Paper |
- An Examination of Terrorism. A brief history of terrorism.Description: You will complete a Research Paper providing an in-depth examination of terrorism. The paper will detail the history of terrorism as it has developed over time. ...7 pages/≈1925 words | APA | Social Sciences | Research Paper |
- Environment-Friendly Development Philosophy & City’s SustainabilityDescription: How Environment-Friendly Development Philosophy Impacts a City’s Sustainability Social Sciences Research Paper. Cities’ sustainability refers to the proper maintenance of urban areas so that they can support upcoming generations....5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Social Sciences | Research Paper |