Role of a researcher Social Sciences Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
• Describe the roles you are portraying in this research effort-the role for me would be the interviewer classmate, interviewer, etc.).
• Identify any ethical issues that could arise during the data collection processes (i.e., these could include doing a study within one’s own work environment, conflict of interest, or power differentials).
Role of a Researcher
Role of a Researcher
Researches are crucial since they enable learners to gather relevant data about a particular issue or subject. In other words, they facilitate the learning process and allow individuals to accumulate knowledge. One of the most critical people when carrying out research is an interviewer. The individual holds significant responsibilities and determines the quality of the data gathered from the participants. As such, the most vital role of an interviewer is to interact with respondents well and collect information based on the study parameters. The other role is to design interview questions and develop a guide that would enable him or her to obtain relevant data. Moreover, the interviewer should be flexible and determine the number of hours required in conducting an interview. The person should record the information obtained from participants and avoid distractions, which might tamper with the correctness of the data.
Researchers must be well-prepared to deal with ethical issues that might
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to scientific essays:
- Data Sources Social Sciences Research Paper Essay CourseworkDescription: The first data collection tool we used for collecting data is a Checklist. This can be regarded as a list or format created to carry out repetitive activities (Hesse-Biber, 2018). With a checklist, it was easy for us to collect data in a systematic and orderly manner. It also helped us carry out inspections...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Social Sciences | Research Paper |
- Response Paper (Soundtrack) 1 Social Sciences EssayDescription: Recently, Truth Hurts by Lizzo became one of the hottest songs, especially in the United States. It has been among the top on the Billboard's Hot 100. Thanks to the current technology, millions of people around the world have listened to Lizzo’s song “Truth Hurts.” Like never before,...4 pages/≈1100 words | MLA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Making a Can of Coke unfamiliar Social Sciences EssayDescription: Everyone knows Coca-Cola, and it is one of the most famous brands worldwide. It has been operational for 128 years and is a popular soft drink (Kraus, 2016). The high demand for the product means that it has to be located close to a constant and sufficient water suppler...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |