Create a Strategy for Dissemination of your Dissertation Results (Research Paper Sample)
Using all that you have learned in this course under The Venue, it is time to create a strategy for publishing and disseminating your dissertation results. Once you have completed your study and have successfully passed your defense, it will be time to consider how you will use your findings and dissertation in both a scholarly and practical way. Review your previous assignments in order to complete this assignment.
For this Assignment, create a strategy for publishing and disseminating your dissertation results. Write a plan, in which you address the following:
1. Choose an academic journal in which you will submit a journal article for publication. Explain the requirements for submission and your plan for meeting the requirements.
2. Choose a technical conference in which you will submit an abstract for presentation. Explain the requirements for submission and your plan for meeting the requirements. Be sure to indicate whether you would choose an oral presentation, poster session, etc. Justify your choices.
3. Choose a popular journal that you will submit an article for publication. Explain the requirements for submission and your plan for meeting the requirements.
4. Discuss one other method that your results may be used in either an academic or business context. (For example, a Doctor of Education who works at a university might turn their dissertation into a Professional Development workshop for teachers).
5. Provide a summary section where you compare all of the methods of dissemination. Be sure to analyze each method's usefulness in the dissemination of information and discuss the difference in audience between the methods.
6. Discuss the value of communicating with diverse audiences about theories, applications, and perspectives related to technology and innovation.
Length: 7-10 pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University's Academic Integrity Policy.
Create a Strategy for Dissemination of Your Dissertation Results
When disseminating the dissertation results, it is necessary to create awareness since the target audience will review the work. Better understanding of the dissertation includes focus on activities and activities and this helps to build an identity. When the audience benefits from the dissertation they are likely to change practice, since disseminating the project outcomes is achievable to highlight shared understanding. Engaging and connecting with the audience is important when disseminating the dissertation results and findings to communicate effectively. When the audience and the readers connect with the new information they are better placed to retain this information and build their understanding of the science projects.
Academic journal to submit a journal article for publication
The Journal of Engineering and Technology Management - JET-M focuses on engineering, decision science and management, this includes technology, engineering management, industrial relations, operations research, information systems and management and engineering management (Elsevier, 2017). Authors and researchers who present papers in the journal need to cover technology management and managerial concerns. While theory development is one of the topics covered in the journal are broad. Journals indicate their aims and scope, and this is prioritized before submitting, and since JET-M has a good reputation many more researchers are likely to choose the journal.
Before submitting the articles to the journal it is necessary to ensure that they are in the identified fields. In the submission checklist, this includes innovation, technology and engineering management disciplines. The manuscript must include keywords, relevant figures, tables, figure and table citations and supplemental articles where necessary, but the manuscripts must not have been presented in other journals (Elsevier, 2017). Since there is constant communication between one of the corresponding authors and the journal review committee, the authors will get insights on the way forward. When the article does not follow the abstract format the manuscript is likely to be returned for reformatting. The journal article can be presented in the Adobe Portable Document Format (pdf), Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) and Rich Text Formats.
Since journal articles follow a standard forward before publication, I will follow the formatting guidelines including the appendices, figures, graphs and the references. Similar to presenting articles in other journals, it is critical to spell and grammar checks the content while maintaining research practice. The technical requirements require that one reviews the sequence before submission, and I will adhere to this and highlight the different sections in a new section. Before I submit the articles I will report whether similar works have been presented and published elsewhere to avoid fundamental and duplicated publications. It is also important for me to submit my original work and this is prioritized to avoid copyright infringement and plagiarism.
Technical conference to submit an abstract for presentation
One of the technical conferences for engineering management professionals is Integrated Continuous Biomanufacturing III (2017). Since the conference allows the authors to submit Microsoft documents this will be followed to avoid resubmitting the paper. To ensure that those submitting abstracts understand what is expected of them the conference has an abstract template highlighting the different aspects that are covered by the technical conferences. For instance, the authors must indicate their affiliations and use full names. The abstracts are to be written in E...
- Week 2: Organizational Development, CultureDescription: This is an intricate process that is associated with reviewing as well as modifying the management structures of an organization...2 pages/≈550 words| No Sources | APA | Management | Research Paper |
- Explore Conferences and Proceedings Research AssignmentDescription: Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts ...4 pages/≈1100 words| 3 Sources | APA | Management | Research Paper |
- Logistics: Inventory, Warehousing, Material-HandlingDescription: Logistics involves the integration of information, transportation, inventory, warehousing, material-handling, and packaging. ...5 pages/≈1375 words| 6 Sources | APA | Management | Research Paper |