ORGANIZATIONAL ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS. Management Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
Leaders address issues and propose solutions. As a leader, you’ll need to stay on top of events that may facilitate or hinder productivity. You must create and implement solutions to address these issues.
This assignment exposes you to complex modern organizational challenges. The solutions you devise should reflect your learning and research of organizational and individual influences in the workplace.
The new CEO has selected your consulting firm to give him/her an analysis of the organizational efficiency.
Write a 3 page paper in which you will present to the CEO your findings during your research steps. You must propose strategic solutions in your paper to include the following:
1) Describe the Organization and the Issue to Resolve
• Provide a brief description of the organization you selected.
• Present the organizational issue that adversely affected productivity and that you, the consultant, will review and resolve.
2) Analyze Current Corporate Culture
• How has the current corporate culture facilitated the development of the current issue? Research the organization, dig into the culture, and analyze how it contributed to this issue. Hint: Review the mission and vision statements as well as the corporate website.
3) Identify Areas of Weakness
• What are the organization’s areas of weakness? Use your research on organizational behavior approaches to corporate culture, diversity, teamwork, and motivational strategies.
4) Propose Solutions
• What organizational practices would you modify? What solutions would you recommend to management? As the consultant you will identify the suggestions and solutions you would present to the organization’s leadership with regard to modifying current organizational practices to resolve the issue.
ORGANIZATIONAL ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS
1 The Organization and the Issue to Resolve
The Daily Telegraph newspaper has been struggling to increase its circulation and increase its profit margins. Daily Telegraph, like many other media houses, has been struggling to remain profitable since advancement in technology has disrupted its century-old business model largely based on print media and ads. However, technology especially the internet and rise of personal computing have reduced the relevance of print media and the new generation isn’t into consuming print media. Therefore, the Daily Telegraph is seeking avenues to restructure its business model to remain and increase profitability and how to use technology to achieve its objectives.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Virtual Project Quality ManagementDescription: The key is to coherently present concepts and views and integrate the ideas. Please ensure that the manuscript’s flow and the transitions between sections is smooth....11 pages/≈3025 words | 20 Sources | APA | Management | Research Paper |
- Airline Cost Structure. Low-cost carriers (LCCs). Research PaperDescription: Low-cost carriers (LCCs) are understood as airlines that do not have many of the usual services offered in the fare, leading to fewer comforts and lower fares....4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | APA | Management | Research Paper |
- Career, Self Grooming, Employees, Job, EmployerDescription: a. At least 10 scholarly references should be used. b. Literature should be no older than 5 years unless you are taking a historical or longitudinal perspective. c. Literature should cover differing opinions, viewpoints, and/or schools of thought....8 pages/≈2200 words | 10 Sources | APA | Management | Research Paper |