Property Crime and Typologies Performance assignment (Research Paper Sample)
1. Your task as the District Attorney is to determine what charges apply, if any, and the
penalties (refer to Penalty Sheet in the Document Library) for such charges, for all three
individuals involved in this incident. You should base your answer on an understanding of
the definitions by reviewing the Criminal Code for the State of Georgia: Title 16 Crimes
and Offenses: Offenses involving Theft found in the Document Library.
● Please refer to the inventory sheet for the cost of merchandise stolen.
2. Next, examine the crime scenario and give your opinion on whether the crime committed
was done by amateurs or professionals. (refer to the Document Library)
3. Identify what type of criminal typology could be applied to the suspects based on your
lesson notes. (refer to the Document Library)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
● Be four pages typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with oneinch margins on all sides. All the information you need is in the Document Library.
● Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required
assignment page length.
Property Crimes and Typologies Performance
Subject and Section
November 11, 2019
Crimes against property (or Property crime) refers to the category of violations or felonies that are committed against the belongings of other individuals. While these crimes are usually lesser in severity as compared to crimes against persons, the prevalence of such crimes are some of the highest in the United States. In 2018 alone, about 7.2 million cases of property crimes has been reported all over the country CITATION Duf19 \l 1033 (Duffin, 2019). This suggests that law enforcement authorities should exert more effort in implementing the tools needed in order to thwart the high numbers of property crimes happening in the country. Nonetheless, this paper would examine the different property crimes based on the given scenario.
- Women involved in domestic or international terrorism Description: For this assignment students will be required to utilize and properly cite at least five, 2014 and newer scholarly sources of information, using the APA citation format. Terrorism is the use of threats intended to create a commotion not only to the immediate victims but also to the entire audience. ...8 pages/≈2200 words | APA | Law | Research Paper |
- Emergency Management Plan For An Evacuation ShelterDescription: Almost every year, different parts of the United States of America (USA) are hit by a storm or hurricane. For example, in 2005, a category five Hurricane Katrina caused deaths of about 1,833 people in Louisiana and Florida (Atkin, 2018). The storm displaced over 1 million individuals in the affected areas....6 pages/≈1650 words | APA | Law | Research Paper |
- Terrorist Group Research. Boko Haram. Law Research PaperDescription: The terrorist or extremist organization that the paper focuses on is Boko Haram. The geographical location of Boko Haram is in northeastern Nigeria. Indeed, the terrorist organizations is also present in some parts of Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. Boko Haram is a translation...3 pages/≈825 words | 4 Sources | APA | Law | Research Paper |