Legal Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
I NEED SOMEONE THAT IS EXPERIENCED IN LAW AND LEGAL RESEARCH FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT PLEASE.
1-2 pages as necessary
I am not certain about the sources I will leave that up to the writer.
I have attached the instructions for the assignment.
We need to read the case scenario and address the following:
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
I. Analyze Fact Pattern
A. Identify five legal issues present in the case study, and defend your choices.
B. Determine which research methods you will use, and explain why these methods will be effective.
C. Determine which source of American law will be researched. Why will this source be appropriate?
D. Identify what steps you will take in order to determine the controlling law. Describe how these steps will be effective.
In the case study, 5 legal issues that are present are as follows: (i) Minor commits a crime: since the 13-year-old Victor in the case study is below 18 years of age, he is considered a juvenile, and juvenile law should be applicable to him. Juvenile crime law deals with people who are under-age only and are treated in a very different manner than adults in criminal law and have their own courts. Victor is a juvenile delinquent and should be taken to a juvenile court. (ii) Tampering with evidence: an individual commits a crime of tampering with evidence when that person deliberately destroys, falsifies, conceals, or alters any document, record, or tangible object with the intention of interfering with an investigation or a possible investigation. In the case study, Benny, the 22-year-old gang member, destroyed evidence by throwing the gun inside the river.
(iii) Attempted murder: in the case study, Benny gave Victor a gun so that he can shoot and kill Private Dan for ...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to kill a mockingbird:
- The Role of Creativity and Innovation in Avoiding Fallacies in ThinkingDescription: Innovation and creativity plays a key role in avoiding fallacies in ones thinking. In this regard, education is the key aspect towards innovation and creativity...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- American Justice System ResponseDescription: No one is interested in how the police feel, bad or otherwise because they have been lumped together as racists...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Reaction Paper |
- Love Your Neighbor As You Love YourselfDescription: People have natural aggression, and will readily direct towards other people when the conditions are right and given a chance....3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |