Quantitative and qualintative Research Review Medicine Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
Choose two scholarly, peer-reviewed articles about research studies. One article must be an example of a qualitative research study; the other must be a quantitative example.
These articles will be utilized for assignments in Topics 3, 4, 6 and 8; they can be found using the GCU Library or any of the sources recommended in the readings.
Write a 350-500-word statement which includes:
1.A description of why each research study is categorized as quantitative or qualitative.
2.A justification for your selections.
3.Rationale for choosing the journal(s) in which the articles were published.
4.A link to the selected articles or an attached copy of each article.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Quantitative and Qualitative Review
1. Quantitative and qualitative research description
The quantitative study mainly concentrated on evaluating publications in various palliative care journals. These journals discussed mainly the quality of life in palliative care patients. Since palliative care is determined by the evidence-based decision-making process, this is only possible by analyzing current research evidence (Kumar, 2012). The research is termed as quantitative since it focused on the essential objectives of clinical palliative care and how this can improve the quality of life of a patient.
The research additionally has its main objective of palliative care which enabled the researchers to make generalizations about the outcomes from the selected articles in the study (Kumar, 2012). Also, the study focused on the measurement of the incidences that may not have involved palliative care and the quality of care for the patients was affected.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Evidence-Based Clinical Question SearchDescription: Describe your systematic review and include an errors analysis. Determine an evidence-based quantitative article from the search that contains an evidence-based randomized control trial....8 pages/≈2200 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
- Childhood Obesity among Hispanic Adolescent Description: Describe the approach/approaches you developed to educate the target population about the topic. Include specific ways to promote lifestyle changes within the specified population relative to your specific culture. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
- Diabetes. Canagliflozin Treatment in Adult Patients with Type 1 Diabetes MellitusDescription: A research article that focuses comprehensively on a certain intervention for the treatment of diabetes is the article by Henry et al. (2015). This article specifically looks into the treatment of type 1 diabetes (T1D) using canagliflozin in adult patients....3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |