Different Ways Through Which You Can Lower The Cost Of Health Treatments (Research Paper Sample)
SUBJECT: How to Cut the Cost of Health Treatments?
HINTS: Health treatments are astronomical these days which is totally out of reach of the middle class and lower middle class people, this would be a different idea that you can discuss in the research paper. you can incorporate the following key points to make it look better:
1) SEARCH DIFFERENT WAYS THROUGH WHICH YOU CAN LOWER THE COST OF HEALTH TREATMENTS.
2) PROVIDE OR SUGGEST SOME STEPS BY WHICH THE INSURED AND UNINSURED INDIVIDUALS BOTH CAN GO FOR THE HEALTH CARE TREATMENTS THAT ARE NOW CONSIDERED EXPENSIVE.
NB1: THIS SHOULD BE 5 PAGES PLUS THE REFERENCES PAGE.
NB2: IT MUST BE APA FORMAT.
NB3: PLEASE, PROVIDE WITH AT LEAST TWO SCHOLARLY ARTICLES IN THE REFERENCES.
NB4: THE DUE DATE IS ON JULY 15, SO YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PROVIDE ME WITH A GREAT RESEARCH PAPER.
How to Cut the Cost of Health Treatments?
Rising health cost burden in the US and globally is an area of concern today. Based on the recent statistics the US spends about 2.9trillion dollars annually, an estimate of 18% of the GDP and approximately $9255 individually on health care costs. The high costs of health treatments are a threat to both the middle class and lower-middle-class people health care. This essay seeks to establish diverse approaches that can be used to lower the costs of health treatments. The paper also cushions against the expensive steps that both insured and uninsured practice in pursuit of health care treatments.
Evans & Stoddart (2017) outlines various tips that may be applied to ensure that people assume a healthy lifestyle that helps to curb lifestyle diseases and also reduce the healthcare cost burden in the US and the global arena. This source emphasizes that staying healthy is a simple approach of relieving individuals and the government healthcare cost burdens. Getting regular exercises, maintaining a healthy weight, feeding healthy and refraining from smoking are ways to reduced health issues. Additionally, a healthy lifestyle helps in avoidance of high treatment costs and tests for existing conditions such as heart disease and diabetes.
The public is advised to learn to use the insurance card benefits. The federal government subjects all the institutions to ensure that all their employees are insured. However, very few employees who bother to ride on the free insurance benefits included in the health insurance package. According to Yabroff et.al (2019), routine health screenings help in earlier detection of health problems and it is always easier to treat. The author further highlights that most individuals are not required paying a copay for vaccines, health screening and annual good visits. Women should also seek prenatal care when pregnant as an approach to ensuring babies is healthy. The public should also be opportunistic of discounted and free services that various health plan s offer discounts on things such as eyewear and gym membership. Finally, some health plans offer case managers that help individuals to access most of the benefits.
Dimitrov (2016) argues that healthcare medical internet and big data would record a tremendous outcome on the reduction of healthcare costs. The author argues that getting routine healthcare screening helps in detecting health problems early and it is easier to treat. The diverse technologies are linked with the reduction of the overall cost for chronic illness prevention and management. The devices used can constantly auto administer therapies, monitor health indicators and tracks real-time data in instances where the patient executes a self-administering therapy. The therapy is linked with high internet speed and smartphones as several patients are using mobile applications in the management of various health needs. The author also highlights that the mobile apps and devices used in therapy are increasingly applied via the medical Internet of Things (mIoT) through telehealth and telemedicine integration. Therefore the author gives healthcare big data and Medical internet of things as a rationale to reduce health costs through early intervention and management of health care.
The center for disease control and Prevention (CDC) recommends prior planning for emergency and urgent health care as an approach of cost reduction (Benjamin et.al, 2019).CDC outlines that where illness and injury occurs the victims need to take a prompt decision on how soon to get medical care depending on the seriousness of the situation. This will enhance the choice of either getting an urgent clinic or emergency care. The decision on where...
- Writing Qualitative Appraisal Paper SchizophreniaDescription: Complete the Appraisal Tools and MERGE to Paper: This section (rubric #3) does not need to include any discussion in the paper. A deduction of 5% will be taken if the wrong tool is selected....6 pages/≈1650 words | 5 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
- Public Policy Governing Health Care: The IOM Future of Nursing Report Description: Examples of public policy includes any component of the current legislation governing health care, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, nursing regulation, medication technicians, etc....3 pages/≈825 words | 5 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
- Evidence Based Practice (EBP) Guideline Paper - SchizophreniaDescription: This is a quantitative appraise of articles on the effectiveness of interventions to improve outcomes for people with schizophrenia spectrum disorders2....6 pages/≈1650 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |