Sign In
Not register? Register Now!
Essay Available:
Pages:
4 pages/≈1100 words
Sources:
No Sources
Level:
APA
Subject:
Health, Medicine, Nursing
Type:
Research Paper
Language:
English (U.S.)
Document:
MS Word
Date:
Total cost:
$ 20.74
Topic:

Research Critique: The impact of clinical encounters on student nurses (Research Paper Sample)

Instructions:
i want the paper to be write exactly like the sample i attached and only uses the article i attached. thank you so much The impact of clinical encounters on student nurses source..
Content:

The impact of clinical encounters on student nurses’
Name:
Institution:
Course:
Date:
THE RESEARCH CRITIQUE
Descriptive vividness
The purpose and focus of the study was clearly stated as the nurses’ clinical experiences. Its importance was indicated by the statement that through the students’ ability to identify the challenges of the profession they would stand in a better position to assist the patients. Further it would be possible to enhance the nursing profession through the experiences in the practical learning. The objective of the study was brought out clearly as intended to examine the experiences of the nursing students in their clinical learning. The study’s focus was on the challenges that cause stress in the nursing profession leading to burnouts and dropouts from the profession. Throughout the study the interpretations were clear and were more descriptive.
Documentation of participants
The participants were described broadly. The study had twenty four students pursuing nursing with 94% being females and the other 6% being male. The recruiting of the participants was fairly conducted through advertisements in order to attract the willing participants in the study. The students in the second year were already in their clinical learning while the senior students were through with their clinical studies. The fact that the participants were from different colleges and in different levels of nursing, was reasonable to examine the students’ anxiety and experiences. The frame work (phenomenological-hermeneutical) and the location (Scandinavian) of the study were quite appropriate in the application of the study results
Methodological congruence
Data collection procedures and the assumptions of the study were congruent. The researcher had the trust of the participants because they had volunteered and had signed a consent that allowed them to leave the study group at their will. The research questions were designed to explore the participant’s perceptions, knowledge, beliefs and their intention of joining the profession. In addition the researcher had described the data collection adequately by the mention of the languages used and the use of the voice recording during interviews. Through the interviews, the researcher spent enough time interacting with the participants. The use of the same set of questions was significant in obtaining relevant results in het study. The study did indicate whether the researcher had credentials in conducting the research as well as the assistant who was a public health graduate.
Ethical standards
The research observed the ethics of research by providing a written consent as well as an oral consent to the participants who had volunteered. They were informed of all the engagements of the research and signed the consent that permitted them to leave at their will. Permission was acquired from all the participating colleges. The participants’ rights of priva...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:

Other Topics:

  • Research Critique of the article “Inappropriate Prevention of NSAID-Induced Gastrointestin. . .
    Description: Undergraduate writing level 2 pages Health and Medicine Format Style English (U.S.) Research Paper. Research Critique of the article “Inappropriate Prevention of NSAID-Induced Gastrointestinal Events among Long-Term Users in the Elderly”...
    2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
  • Health Policy
    Description: Health and Medicine: Health Policy Research Paper...
    4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
  • Information Technology for Health Care Administration
    Description: Master writing level 5 pages Health and Medicine Format Style English (U.S.) Research Paper. Information Technology for Health Care Administration...
    5 pages/≈1375 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
HIRE A WRITER FROM $11.95 / PAGE
ORDER WITH 15% DISCOUNT!