Team Leadership Research Paper (SAF) (Research Paper Sample)
We research a leader is Alex Ferguson who is a Scottish former football manager and player who managed Manchester United from 1986 to 2013.
• The objective of this assignment is to give the team the opportunity to research a leader whom they admire and would like to learn from for personal development of leadership skills. The assignment is designed to encourage achievement of a team goal as well as the application of communication skills, team dynamics and leadership skills.
Leader Challenges, Mistakes and Opportunities for Growth
• What challenges does the leader face regularly?
• What skills or traits do they rely on to help them resolve challenges or conflicts?
• How has the leader evolved or developed because of their challenges?
• Have they made mistakes? How would you recommend doing things better based on what you know about being an effective leader?
• What has been their most significant enlightenment as a leader?
Follow these question,research and answer.
Team Leadership Research Paper
Team Leadership Research Paper (SAF)
First, Ferguson faced the social pressure. He joined his new community in Manchester from Scotland, and he was expected to deliver trophies immediately. Fans always demand success when a new manager comes in. For example, in the 1995-96 season, his team lost three major players, the fans expected new signings, and they put a lot of pressure on him to sign. Instead of replacing them, Sir Alex trusted his young players, and he went on to win the English Premier League against the odds (Elberse, 2013). This pressure is still a big issue, and with the clubs success, any new manager has to win trophies to manage the social pressure.
Secondly, Sir Alex faced a lot of competition from other clubs in the league. In the 80s, his nightmare was Liverpool, in 90s he clogged claws with Arsenal and the in 2000s Mourinho’s Chelsea regime joined the party and then lately came ...
- Career Counseling Case Study: Legal and Ethical IssuesDescription: Legal and Ethical Issues – Interpret and evaluate at least two ethical codes or standards that could be considered for this case...8 pages/≈2200 words | 6 Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Research Paper |
- The Physical Nature Of The Artwork In The Metropolitan MuseumDescription: Ai Weiwei is one of the contemporary artists who used his artistic expressions to address social and political issues in China. Ai WeiWei artwork has been displayed at the prestigious art museum and other public spaces all in many countries....4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Research Paper |
- Impact of Addictions: History of Alcoholism and how its history impacts theory and its treat. . .Description: Impact of Addictions: History of Alcoholism and how its history impacts theory and its treatment. Creative Writing Research Paper...6 pages/≈1650 words | 6 Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Research Paper |