Martin Winterkorn- The Face Of An Organization (Research Paper Sample)
An organization may be linked to a CEO, public figure, or celebrity brand endorser. When consumers hear about the individual, they automatically make a connection with the brand or organization and vice versa.
This is advantageous when the “face of the company” is viewed positively. But when controversy strikes, that association can have a detrimental effect on the company and send it into crisis management.
Select a spokesperson or leader of an organization that did or said something which reflected poorly on the entity. It may be a news story that you recall, or you may conduct internet searches for an incident.
The paper will begin with a 2- to 3-sentence introduction and end with a 2- to 3-sentence conclusion. The body of the submission will be 2 pages in length and cover:
- Incident background
- Implication for the controversial figure
- How the company reacted
After an initial Internet search for a scenario, use articles primarily from the Trident Online Library’s full-text databases (such as Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete, and/or ProQuest Central) to research the situation and write a 2½-page submission.
In academic writing it is necessary to use the third person vs. the first person. For more information, see Differences Between First and Third Person. This SLP will be written in the third person. Do not use any quotations. Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format.
Use the attached APA-formatted template (ETH501 SLP3) to create your submission.
Your submission will include:
- Trident University International’s cover page
- A 2½-page paper with APA citations (2- to 3-sentence introduction, body, 2- to 3-sentence conclusion)
- The reference list in APA format
The face of an Organization
Today, people are more aware than before, and with this knowledge, companies around the world try as much as possible to involve the people around them in the activities to ensure their survival. A simple mistake which might be in the form of a deed, action or a mere comment can lead to the crumbling down of organizations. Hence, business owners and stakeholders ensure today that they have the right leader for the period is sensitive and more knowledgeable. In most organization, the business leaders that is the CEOs and directors are observed as the face of the company and hence every action and deed associated with him/her can be easily manipulated to be related to the organizations they head or lead. This requires them to be noble and always uphold ethics every time. However, sometimes this does not happen and the actions of the leaders and the face of the companies lead the general organization into problems and stakeholders blame the leader. This paper is going to look at business ethics section of the face of the company based on former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn.
Most CEOs in the multinationals are observed as the face of the company. There are those CEOs who are given celebrity status and receive special treatment because of their positions in their respective companies. If they behave in a negative manner this goes back to the companies, they head. Such leaders include the late Steve Jobs of Apple, Richard Brandson of Virgin Group, Amazon’s Jeff Benzo and many others. Their status command power, authority, and they are in a position to influence. This call for them to be not only good in leading but also uphold ethics.
CEO Martin Winterko
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Abortion Essays
- Legalize marijuana Essays
- Learning styles Essays
- Same sex marriage Essays
- Animal right Essays
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Each student is asked to provide definitions and applications Description: News of groundbreaking technologically innovative ideas has become commonplace in the world today. Every year, the world makes great strides in the world of technology as new ideas, devices, and services emerge. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Research Paper |
- Habit-Forming Analysis of TikTok and InstagramDescription: This paper analyzes the habit-forming nature of TikTok and Instagram by focusing on the triggers, action, reward, and investment aspects....6 pages/≈1650 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Research Paper |
- Stock Price Analysis – NikeDescription: Nike is a recognizable brand and has managed to grow its market share even with the threat of new entrants in the past two decades such as Under Armour and Adidas trying to gain its lost market share....5 pages/≈1375 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Research Paper |