2 pages/≈550 words
Business & Marketing
Consumer Interview (Research Paper Sample)
interview two cunsumers about iphone 4s and galaxy s2 interview two consumers about snickers and twix keep the following points in your interview what motivates them to buy the product? their decision making process for the product? who are the influencers in motivating them to buy? which brands do they prefer in each chosen category and if they are brand loyal? how much are they willing to pay? source..
Running Head: Consumer Interview
With the release of the iphone 4s on October 5th, 2011, consumers have had the pleasure of using the phone; hence, making comparisons of it against the Galaxy s2. In relation, both phones are said to have sleek appearances (Samsung Galaxy s2, n.d). However, most of the customers prefer the Galaxy s2 to the iphone 4s for a number of reasons. The Galaxy s2 is lighter, installed with a processor that makes it pretty fast. It operates on Android with a magnificent screen display, and the camera is no exception (Android advices, n.d)
The Iphone Galaxy has almost the same features as the Galaxy s2, despite the fact that it lags behind on the Android operating system. However, one of the consumers believes that it is still too early to speculate, which of the two phones takes the day. However, she prefers the Galaxy, which has the most advanced Android feature that helps accomplish tasks more easily and faster.
The consumers are motivated to purchase the products due to the experience factor. After both consumers used one of the phones, they are motivated to try the other brand to see what has to be offered by the brand. After using all brands, one consumer reported that he saw nothing spectacular on the Galaxy s2 phone while the other still preferred the Galaxy s2 over the iphone 4s.
Despite their differences, the consumers reiterated that they make decisions to purchase the phones after conducting research on how the phones operate, and if they are able to suit their everyday needs. On the contrary, each consumer reported that they are loyal to their brands, and are willing to put up with costs and purchase their preferred brands; no matter what the costs are, provided the phones suit their day-to-day needs.
Speaking of snickers an...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to cell phone:
- Should the use of cell phones while driving be legal?Description: Undergraduate Research Paper: Should the use of cell phones while driving be legal?...8 pages/≈2200 words | 8 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |
- Change of mass media and communication through technologyDescription: Communications and Media Essay: Change of mass media and communication through technology...10 pages/≈2750 words | 5 Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Essay |
- Stem Cell Research Description: Life Sciences Research Paper: Stem Cell Research ...8 pages/≈2200 words | 3 Sources | APA | Life Sciences | Research Paper |