Estee Lauder Credit Analysis Accounting, Finance, SPSS Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
Estee Lauder Credit Analysis
Make sure you check all the links(8) are given you.
Comply with all the components.
INSTRUCTIONS: Your group has already been assigned the specific company that you are to analyze (Estee Lauder).
Documents to get you started on the assignment include the Company’s most recent annual report and interim financial reports; relevant industry presentations. You should not solely rely on this information as there is more information available on the company through their website and other periodicals (such as the WSJ, NYT and Barron’s).
A grading rubric is provided in the link. It is very important that you review your work to ensure that it is free of spelling and grammatical errors.
The components of the credit analysis are detailed separately. Please answer all the questions in these 4 parts( SWOT Analysis, Risk Rating, Risks and mitigants, Recommendation)
• Summarize the company’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
• SWOT should be in the form of a chart (provided in the Appendix Section of the report) with a paragraph or two that summarize the SWOT contained in the written part of the report.
• From the document attached to this assignment (“Risk Ratings”) develop a risk grading for the Company and support your analysis.
Risks and mitigants
• What are the key risk factors for this company?
• Assess those risk factors – are there ways to mitigate these risks?
• This is the final section of your report and should summarize the company, its financial condition and whether you are going to grant the loan to the company or not. Provide support for your decision.
NEED TO SUMBIT ON THE Turnitin
software to check for plagiarism against other written materials. Make sure you did your own work
Estee Lauder Credit Analysis
Estee Lauder manufactures and markets personal care and make-up products and the company has a strong brand and product portfolio.
The revenue has increased in the past three years for the financial years ended June 30 2017 to 2019 from 11.824 billion to 14.863 billion (Estee Lauder, 2019).
Low cost structure compared to major competitors
- Henry Schein Credit Analysis Accounting, Finance, SPSS Research PaperDescription: Henry Schein Company is an American firm that specializes in the provision and distribution of health care products and solutions. The company has over 19,000 members worldwide, and it serves approximately one million customers across the world. The company’s technologies, as well as supply chain solutions...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Research Paper |
- FINTECH in China and US. Accounting, Finance, SPSS Research PaperDescription: Fintech is one of the fastest-growing industries across the world. Fintech refers to the use of new technologies in the finance sector, such as mobile payment. More than 55 billion dollars have been invested in Fintech sector globally, and figure is bound to increase as advancements in technology continue...5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Research Paper |
- Case Assignment: Differences between Coty and L’OréalDescription: The CEO of your organization has asked you to write what you have learned so far so he can convince the Governing Board that you are more than worthy of the hefty consultant fees you are receiving. ...5 pages/≈1375 words | 5 Sources | APA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Research Paper |