With Who Or What Has God Blessed Your Life? (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
1. Identify the person, group, event, or gift for which you are authentically grateful: With who or what has God blessed your life? Be reverent and respectful in your selection. There are a time and place for jokes. This is not the time, nor the place.
2. Select a biblical passage: a. Consider the current Liturgical season and celebrations, class readings, topical issues, or you may choose to work with a favorite reading or bible story.
3. Identify the exact book and verses. Include them at the top of your assignment and highlight them on your iPad.
4. Reflect – Why is this passage relevant to you? What significant information or insight do you find in this passage? What is the message for you? For others? For our school community? For the Church? For the world? This should be written in the homiletic form and you should be ready to be shared with your classmates.
5. Pray – Inspired by the meaning and message of the selected passage, create an opening prayer to begin our experience as a community of learning and growth. Your prayer should demonstrate a direct connection to the passage as well as a link to everyday life today. REMEMBER: You, Who, Do, To, Through
6. Be reverent – While there are generally no wrong ways to reflect and pray with Scripture, the reverence, responsibility, and maturity you bring to this exercise will be reflected in your grade.
7. Be respectful – Likewise, the reverence and respect you show your classmates when they lead our opening prayer experience will also impact your final grade. If you are being irreverent or disrespectful, you will be asked to leave the classroom immediately and wait in the hall until we have completed our opening prayer. If you are asked to leave, assuming you have a JUG with me after school that afternoon!source..
1 Today, I offer my gratitude to my parents who have always worked hard and gave their blood and tears in order to provide me a good life.
2 “Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, that your days may be prolonged and that it may go well with you on the land which the LORD your God gives you” (Deuteronomy 5:16).
3 Ever since the time of Adam and Eve, we have always known that honest and irrepressible respect should be given to our parents. Respect made from love and reverence, rather than from fear. While we might think that we must do this because it is what our Lord God has commanded us, the reality is that he wanted us to give our utmost respect because he knew that our parents are ready to guide us, protect us, and even sacrifice their lives so that we may live a better
- Misfits In The Society Research Assignment PaperDescription: Leprosy was a disease that was treated with much disdain in the bible. Persons that were found to have the disease, were considered unclean....2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Religion & Theology | Other (Not Listed) |
- With Who Or What Has God Blessed Your Life?Description: Identify the person, group, event, or gift for which you are authentically grateful: With who or what has God blessed your life? Be reverent and respectful in your selection....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Religion & Theology | Other (Not Listed) |