Empathy Toy: Person Giving The Instructions (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Watch the Empathy Toy
Now answer the following 5 questions. There are 3 marks available per question for 15 marks total.
- What do you think it's like to be the person giving the instructions (the guide)?
- What do you think it's like to be the person receiving the instructions (the builder)?
- Why do you think empathy is important to communication?
- How could you apply what you've learned about empathy when dealing with challenges at school, work, or home?
- How do you see empathy applying to teamwork and diversity in cultures and life experiences?
Your Subject and Section
1 What do you think it's like to be the person giving the instructions (the guide)?
1 I think that being the person who would give the instructions could be frustrating at first. This is because you would have to elaborate and carefully detail everything for the person who is blindfolded. However, I think that through time being the guide could also give us the ability to see how difficult it is to be in the position.
2 What do you think it's like to be the person receiving the instructions (the receiver)?
2 I think being the person to be receiving the instructions could be daunting specially because every time you make a mistake you feel bad for yourself. At the same time, having a hard time feeling and seeing the pieces of the puzzle could also be frustrating.
- Letter Writing Assignment to a Southern Baptist MinisterDescription: Wilson claims to be a "secular humanist" (para.3.). How would you define that term? Are you a secular humanist? Why, or why not?...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |
- Asian American Culture: Differences Between Urban Areas & Rural Areas Description: The large Asian American population in the USA is explained in different ways, which include hyper-selectivity through immigration law and hypo-selectivity, where the majority of the people who arrived through this structure were refugees....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |
- Connect Ancient Greek Warfar and War to the OdysseyDescription: Gods and mythical creatures controlled the wars and lifestyle of ancient Greek. Ancient wars were between the control of mortals by these gods, the chosen mortals or the half godchildren...10 pages/≈2750 words | 12 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |