Empathy Toy: Person Giving The Instructions (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Watch the Empathy Toy
Now answer the following 5 questions. There are 3 marks available per question for 15 marks total.
- What do you think it's like to be the person giving the instructions (the guide)?
- What do you think it's like to be the person receiving the instructions (the builder)?
- Why do you think empathy is important to communication?
- How could you apply what you've learned about empathy when dealing with challenges at school, work, or home?
- How do you see empathy applying to teamwork and diversity in cultures and life experiences?
Your Subject and Section
1 What do you think it's like to be the person giving the instructions (the guide)?
1 I think that being the person who would give the instructions could be frustrating at first. This is because you would have to elaborate and carefully detail everything for the person who is blindfolded. However, I think that through time being the guide could also give us the ability to see how difficult it is to be in the position.
2 What do you think it's like to be the person receiving the instructions (the receiver)?
2 I think being the person to be receiving the instructions could be daunting specially because every time you make a mistake you feel bad for yourself. At the same time, having a hard time feeling and seeing the pieces of the puzzle could also be frustrating.
- Narrate the effectsDescription: Undergraduate Essay: Narrate the effects...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |
- PSC 405 Spring 2017: Some Forms of Organized CrimeDescription: To understand organized crime, it is crucial to consider predatory crimes as well as the distribution and sale of goods and services...8 pages/≈2200 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |
- History of Space Elevators Research Assignment OutlineDescription: Using the outline "The Controversy of Genetically Modified Foods" as a outline sample to write an outline about space elevator using three articles below....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |