Empathy Toy: Person Giving The Instructions (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Watch the Empathy Toy
Now answer the following 5 questions. There are 3 marks available per question for 15 marks total.
- What do you think it's like to be the person giving the instructions (the guide)?
- What do you think it's like to be the person receiving the instructions (the builder)?
- Why do you think empathy is important to communication?
- How could you apply what you've learned about empathy when dealing with challenges at school, work, or home?
- How do you see empathy applying to teamwork and diversity in cultures and life experiences?
Your Subject and Section
1 What do you think it's like to be the person giving the instructions (the guide)?
1 I think that being the person who would give the instructions could be frustrating at first. This is because you would have to elaborate and carefully detail everything for the person who is blindfolded. However, I think that through time being the guide could also give us the ability to see how difficult it is to be in the position.
2 What do you think it's like to be the person receiving the instructions (the receiver)?
2 I think being the person to be receiving the instructions could be daunting specially because every time you make a mistake you feel bad for yourself. At the same time, having a hard time feeling and seeing the pieces of the puzzle could also be frustrating.
- How Long Will It Take For Cars To Fly?Description: Modern vehicles with automatic transmission are increasingly replacing those with manual transmission, while there has been growing interstate and research of flying cars....1 page/≈275 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |
- Animal Captivity: Animals Live In EnvironmentsDescription: Animals in captivity are on a daily basis, forced to endure conditions of physical as well as psychological pain. This hampers their development and changes the way they should live and develop....1 page/≈550 words | 5 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |
- Should gay men in Canada be allowed to donate blood?Description: Essay: Why Canadian Gay Men Should Be Allowed To Donate Blood?...4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |