What Makes A Parent: Adoption Process Of A Child (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
And please control your words between the range of 450-500!!!
Reflection 2 Prompt:
Choose one excerpt (of not more than 50 words) from one of the week 2 readings that really struck you. What struck you about this excerpt? What do you think the excerpt means? How does it relate to your life?
*By "excerpt," we mean a quoted passage from one of the articles.
Your work must be your own original response to this prompt.
A note about reflection structure: 500 words equal about 2 double-spaced pages. You should write in complete sentences, use paragraphs, spell check, and proofread. Also, for each assignment, EVERY word (including quoted words) count toward the total word count.
1. Did you include an excerpt (of not more than 50 words) from week 2 & reference the article it is from? The quoted excerpt counts toward your word total for this assignment.
2. Did you explain why the excerpt struck you?
3. Did you explain what you think the excerpt means?
4. Did you explain how the excerpt relates to your life?
5. Is your work your own (not anyone else's ideas or words)?
Please remind that I only need one excerpt (LESS THAN 5O WORDS) from one of the articles. ONLY ONE! JUst choose one article, not all of them. Follow the instruction that I have supported accurately.
1). Have one excerpt
2). Explain why the excerpt struck you in Communication area
3). Explain what you think the excerpt means in Communication area
4). Explain how the excerpt relates to your life?
What Makes a Parent?
“Gunn v. Hamilton an inquiry into whether Abush had two parents or one began. A study of what counts as splitting up, a family and in but a stubborn subtext whether the ability to pay for good dentistry enhances a legal claim to be something more than a good mother” (Levy and Parker n.p).
I have noted in the recent past the media has continuously been advocating for the rights of the LGBT community. Notably, people from this community have been recognized legally and their unions have been legalized but reading through the article I realize there are some issues that need to be addressed. In the article, two members of the LGBT community broke up their relationship before formalizing the adoption process of an Ethiopian child, Abush, and are now seeking the decision of the court on who would get custody of the child basing in the argument of what makes a parent. Reading through the excerpt it reminded me of our extended family where one of my cousin, a lesbian, is seeking to adopt a child. We live in a diversified society that has embraced same sex marriages but there still exists grey areas that are yet to be addressed regarding their rights in the society. Do LGBT couples have the same rights as “normal” couples? What constitutes sp
- Art Museum (National Art Museum Consortium)Description: Communications and Media: Art Museum (National Art Museum Consortium)...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Communications & Media | Other (Not Listed) |
- What Makes A Parent: Adoption Process Of A ChildDescription: Еwo members of the LGBT community broke up their relationship before formalizing the adoption process of a child, and are now seeking the decision of the court on who would get custody of the child basing in the argument of what makes a parent....2 pages/≈550 words | 5 Sources | MLA | Communications & Media | Other (Not Listed) |
- Writers Choice: Interpersonal Effective CommunicationDescription: In this paper, you will describe an aspect of interpersonal communication that you recognize as being an area of needed improvement for yourself...3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Communications & Media | Other (Not Listed) |