Marketing. What have been the highlights of this course for you? (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
This marketing reflection should be easy for you. In 250-300 words please provide a response to the following:
1) What have been the highlights of this course for you?
2) What have been the challenges?
3) How has your opinion about the marketing industry changed now that you have covered the basics of marketing?
Please submit as a PDF only.
1 What have been the highlights of this course for you?
Prior to taking this course, I only had a shallow understanding of Marketing. For me, it was simply a reiteration of my first Marketing subject – understanding the basic concept of marketing, definition of terms, et cetera. However, now, I can confidently say that this course is the stepping stone toward becoming a thriving marketer. The highlights of this course are that it provides a clear understanding of the principles of marketing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
- Martin luther king Essays
- Minimum wage Essays
- Technology Essays
- Stereotyping Essays
- Dream Essays
- Civil war Essays
- Child abuse Essays
- Climate change Essays
- After Watching The Dragon's Den, Answer 10 QuestionDescription: The product of interest is pitched by Shaun Price and he is introducing about building fires. In his pitch, he introduces a box that is filled with wood shavings, a lid at the top and some openings at the bottom. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Other (Not Listed) |
- New Client, Career Institute of America, Inc. (CIA)Description: Summary of Applicable Facts: the client is not sure whether he is happy with his education organization, namely Career Institute of America, being a non-profit organization...1 page/≈275 words | 4 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Other (Not Listed) |
- MRK 108 Marketing Strategy Part 2: Pricing StrategyDescription: Briefly describe the product you are going to introduce or re-develop. Consider your customers, the stage of the product lifecycle, differentiation strategies....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Other (Not Listed) |