Eddie Palmieri Latin Jazz Band Concert Report (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Eddie Palmieri Latin Jazz Band
Please write a concert report for the band.
1. 750-1000 words (3-4 pages double-spaced). One inch margins, 12-point New Times Roman font.
2. At least one scholarly sources. ( e.g.: use google scholar)
3. Chicago Manual of Style formatting.
4. Date: 11/15/2017.
Time: 8:00 PM-10:00 PM
Location: UCD Mondavi Center row c 108
Performers and instruments: six men with piano, bass cello, trumpet, alto saxophone, timbales drum and bongo drum.
You Subject and Section
Your Professor's Name
November 28, 2017
Eddie Palmieri's Jazz Concert Report
On November 15, 2017, at about 8:00 p.m. Eddie Palmieri's Latin Jazz Band performed at the UCD Mondavi Center. The band was composed of six members, and the instrumentation features a variety of stringed and wind instruments that created a wondrous harmony, throughout the whole venue. Particularly, the band used piano, bass cello, trumpet, alto saxophone, timbales drum, and a bongo drum. During that time, I was seated in row c108, that has an exquisite view of the whole performance. The main artists, Eddie Palmieri, has showcased his mastery in the art of composing, playing, and improvising skills as he played the piano to set the mood. As their performance progresses, Eddie initially played playful tunes that reflect not only his skills but also his love for his family as well as his beloved country, Puerto Rico. From his wondrous performance as well as his small ensembles ability to jive with each other, the audience has definitely been definitely engaged.
For his first performance, Eddie has dedicated his music to his late wife. This initial piece that he played was a mixture of two different compositions that he organically fused into one, through a combination of careful notation and playful improvisation, in the form of solemn meditation. The two initial pieces were entitled Mi Novia and Life.
After his initial performance, he then went to play el Ritmo, which is a series of jazz pieces which are joyous and is mostly polyphonic in texture i
- Eddie Palmier Latin Jazz Band Concer Report AssignmentDescription: My seat was located at section GT CTR, which was on the third floor. It was a nice spot to appreciate the concert. Eddie Palmier talked about himself and made some jokes before the performance....3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | Chicago | Visual & Performing Arts | Other (Not Listed) |
- Eddie Palmieri Latin Jazz Band Concert ReportDescription: On November 15, 2017, at about 8:00 p.m. Eddie Palmieri's Latin Jazz Band performed at the UCD Mondavi Center. ...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | Chicago | Visual & Performing Arts | Other (Not Listed) |