Statement of Interest. Social Sciences Assignment. (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Statement of Interest in needed for internship opportunity needs to be a full page.
#1 Project Description
The virtual intern would assist in researching, verifying, analyzing, and compiling information related to the defense trade control systems of various countries that receive U.S. defense articles and defense services. This would include but not be limited to open source research into countries’ key defense firms, foreign direct investment screening, participation in multilateral control regimes, export control lists, and other facts related to the defense trade. The intern would be contributing to the Office of Defense Trade Control Policy’s assessment of the risk of diversion for commercially exported U.S. defense articles and defense services.
# 2 Project Description
Help INR’s Office of Analytic Outreach (INR/AO) run the Virtual Analytic Exchange Program. INR/AO’s programs provide U.S. government analysts and policymakers with perspectives from hundreds of outside experts from the private sector, academia, and non-governmental organizations on the most challenging foreign policy and intelligence issues. Virtual interns will work on many facets of INR/AO’s work, including the following: a) writing analytic exchange reports for broad dissemination within the U.S. government; b) organizing virtual analytic exchanges among U.S. government and private-sector experts on political, economic, and social trends that affect U.S. foreign policy. To support this effort, interns will research speakers and topics, conduct outreach to potential speakers, prepare and organize event materials, take notes, collect and input feedback-survey data; c) collaborating with U.S. State Department elements and other U.S. government partners to support other analytic outreach initiatives such as INR talks and the Title VIII Program.
#3: Project Description
Research and analyze current human trafficking trends and governmental responses to combat trafficking in several Maritime Southeast Asian countries to contribute to background information for the Trafficking in Persons Report, through open source media searches, government websites, international organization publications, books, and journals.
This position will primarily focus on Indonesia and Malaysia, but also include Brunei, Singapore, Timor-Leste, and the Pacific Islands of Marshall Islands, Micronesia, and Palau.
*Please include your statement of interest, which will be seen by all three project mentors, below. When mentors decide who to interview, they depend greatly on the statement of interest. Let your personality shine through and feel free to be creative. Tell us why each project speaks to you. If you have relevant skills (analytical writing, coding, cultural diplomacy, data analysis or visualization, design thinking, economic analysis, editing, educational design, GIS expertise, graphic design, marketing, political analysis, research, social media management, software development, speech writing, survey design, videography, website design, infographic design, or writing), say so! Link out to whatever you like! (Don't let typos get the better of you – copy and paste from a document.)*
Above are the only requirements for the statement of interest I have attached all of the project descriptions to be written about.
Statement of Interest
Subject and Section
August 1, 2020
Understanding the intricate relationship between international relations and the works of criminal organizations is important for any foreign relations practitioner. It allows him to be able to determine the correlation between state decisions, domestic circumstances, and the establishment of any criminal organizations, among others.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to human trafficking:
- Anatomy and Culture Essay Biological & Biomedical Sciences EssayDescription: Human beings a species have unique genetical features that impact behavior in addition to overall experiences in their surroundings. At birth, human beings are born into different settings, including family, religion, language, and class. These social settings form a basis for development...2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Essay |
- Goya: Ideas about Art Education and Artistic Reflection on Human ConditionsDescription: In Goya's address to the Royal Academy of San Fernando in regarding the method of teaching the visual art, he expressed his criticisms about the misleading teachings of visual arts in the academic institution. ...3 pages/≈825 words | MLA | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |
- Authenticity and Conversation Online Literature & Language EssayDescription: Technology has disrupted almost every activity at the core of human existence, including research, healthcare, marketing, banking, and communication. The development in these areas as a result of technological advancement can be described as path-breaking. It would be unfair not to acknowledge the negative...5 pages/≈1375 words | Other | Literature & Language | Essay |