Discussion questions on the assigned readings. Social Science (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
1) Please read the INCITE handout (Attached)
2) Please listen to 2 audio recordings: a) Dylan Rodriguez, Critical Resistance and b) Sisters in Action for Power, Portland. https://soundcloud(dot)com/incite-audio
3) please read the pdf "We Are Extraordinarily Lucky to Be Living in These Times- Grace Lee
post 2 QUESTIONS per required text (8 questions total).
Dylan Rodriguez, Critical Resistance
1 What are the main differences between state-sanctioned violence and police brutality?
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to police brutality:
- Cover Letter Assignment Literature & Language EssayDescription: Secondly, I possess great communication skills and technical knowledge. I know how to use different computer programs and ensure my physical presence whenever there is an urgency. I am confident that my credentials and work experience will matter to the hiring manager...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |
- Novel Report 90 seconds Literature & Language Book ReportDescription: One example of injustice is that police are not held accountable for the death of Khalil. The police responsible for shooting and killing Khalil are not indicted. They remain in their position and continue to serve as police without any action against them. ...1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Book Report |
- Black Live Matter Literature & Language Essay PaperDescription: Black Live Matter (BLM) is a global activist movement that originated from African-American society those campaigns against systematic racism and violence towards black people. This paper focuses on social media presence in BLM. Shifting away from street protests...4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |