Shoreline Change Detection: Methodology (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
This is a proposal methodology
I need you just to paraphrase the existing text(rewrite it in you own words).
Do not add any information please.
You must change the past tense to future tense(proposal).
paraphrase everything please.
You are an awesome writer.
Shoreline change detection: Methodology
To detect and measure changes in the coastline, this research will follow a three-step methodology. The first step will entail preprocessing in order to automatically take out the study area from satellite pictures. In the second step, NDWI index from Landsat TM pictures will be utilized after binarization in order to detect coastlines. It is worth mentioning that NDWI is defined in the following way: NDWI = (Green – NIR) / (Green + NIR). NIR is band 4 whereas Landsat TM Green is band 2. This index is designed to make the most of reflectance of water with the use of green wavelengths; to reduce the low reflectance of NIR by water features; and to maximize high reflectance of NIR by soil and vegetation features. Consequently, soil and vegetation have negative values or zero and are suppressed, whereas water features have positive values are therefore enhanced. The third and final step is essentially the measurement of changes as well as the prediction of the future alters.
Geometric correction of satellite images
The geometric correction will be carried out with the use of 45 in situ Ground Control Points. Street intersections situated throughout the image will be selected as Ground Control Points and the correction will use a linear model that involves coordinate translation. Thorough visual inspection will be performed to ensure that the images actually match the Ground Control Points.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- The Declining Coral Reefs in IndonesiaDescription: Undergraduate Essay: The Declining Coral Reefs in Indonesia...15 pages/≈4125 words | 10 Sources | APA | Nature | Other (Not Listed) |
- Cattle SiteDescription: We are a livestock company that specializes in rearing cattle from birth up to the age of maturity...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Nature | Other (Not Listed) |
- Writing a Summary How Much Hotter is the Planet Going to Get? By Michael Le PageDescription: As a writer, you must address a particular scenario, described below, and use what you have learned about audience the writing process...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Nature | Other (Not Listed) |