Folio Milestone: CSU-Global Library's Outline Templates (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Portfolio Milestone (75 Points)
Submit a brief outline of your Portfolio Project. Use one of the CSU-Global Library's Outline Templates to organize your project ahead of Module 8. Indicate which option you’ve selected from the choices listed in the Module 8 Portfolio descriptions; then complete the outline accordingly.
can you please create the outline using the attached document( the final portfolio presentation ).
* Research Proposal topic and Research Questions
Ї What Factors increase the Incidence of Child Abuse in American Families?
Ї What factors increase the Incidence of Child Abuse in American Families?
* Theoretical Framework
Ї Social Learning Theory
н Asserts that, behavior is learned through two methods: instrumental learning (learn by being rewarded for our actions), modeling learning,(observe and imitate the behaviour): In this case, individuals learn to be abusive using these two methods from childhood and continue their abusive behaviour into adulthood (EDCI , 2013).
Ї Self-Efficacy Theory
н emphases on how personal physiognomies and traits of the child, and especially the parent, effects family functioning(EDCI , 2013)
Ї Attachment Theory
н Asserts that humans cultivate any kind of behaviors as a result of how their caregivers nurture them (EDCI, 2013).
Ї Resilience Theory
н Explains the cycle of violence and why children may not unavoidably be dented or h...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Relationship Essays
- Plagiarism Essays
- Poems Essays
- Identity Essays
- Vaccination Essays
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to child abuse:
- Research the Impact of Abuse on Children and Young People Description: Critically examine and analyse the role of different agencies and professionals within the process of safeguarding children and young people....11 pages/≈3025 words | 18 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Juvenile Justice System Writing Assignment PaperDescription: What can be done to ensure that these principles are protected to the juvenile justice system remains distinct from the adult system?...2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Law | Essay |
- Early Intervention Assessment and Ethical PracticeDescription: What would you expect this child to qualify for, and their plan to begin preparing for? In regard to when their doctor made the early intervention referral?...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |