Can Gouging Be a Good Thing? Question and Answer Task (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Can Gouging Be a Good Thing?
12a) After Hurricane Katrina what happened to the prices of lumber and building materials?
b) Use the Supply & Demand Curves to explain your answer.
13) What effect did Hurricane Katrina have on oil prices? Explain in terms of Supply & Demand.
14a) In New Jersey, they passed a law that prohibited two price increases in one day. Explain how this is a price ceiling. Draw the graph to show a price ceiling.
b) What was the result of the price ceiling?
15) When Russell Roberts wanted to have a deck built, he found that the price had doubled. Use your knowledge if Supply & Demand to explain wh
Over a Barrel 1) In the past what were the main reasons for:
a) An increase in the price of oil?
b) Draw the Demand & Supply curves on the graph to show the theory behind your explanation in 1A.
2a) Today, what is the major reason for rising gas prices?
b) Draw the Demand and Supply curves on the graph to show the theory behind your answer in 2A.
3) Where is the demand coming from?
4) In the coming future, do you expect prices to decline? Why or Why not?
5) What has Europe done to decrease the Demand for oil? Do you think this is a good or bad idea?
6) What outside forces can affect oil prices?
7) How do rising oil prices affect almost everything we buy?
8) How do rising oil prices hurt US auto industries and help foreign cars?
9) How has the rising price of oil helped push the US economy toward recession?
10) Explain the Economic reasons why China may oppose sanctions on the Sudan?
11) Why have high pricees encouraged oil companie stotry and find more oil? Is this an example of the Law of Supply? Explai
Question and Answer
Subject and Section
April 5, 2019
1 In the past what were the main reasons for:
1 An increase in the price of oil
1 In the past, most of the sudden and dramatic increases in the price of oil is due to sudden disruptions in supply.
2 Draw the demand and supply curves on the graph to show the theory behind your explanation in 1A
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to hurricane katrina:
- Disaster Recovery Plan of the City of New Orleans Law Research PaperDescription: Every disaster is unique, and the plan cannot account for all the variables but it can help to ensure the critical services for ensuring the survival of the city remain, and the recovery process is fast-tracked. New Orleans is susceptible to hurricanes because of its proximity of the ocean...4 pages/≈1100 words | 1 Source | APA | Law | Research Paper |
- Analyze Preparedness Activities for Hurricane KatrinaDescription: Provide a summary of the dates and facts of the Hurricane Katrina catastrophe and response. Identify those responsible for creating and maintaining an emergency plan. Analyze Preparedness Activities for Hurricane Katrina...3 pages/≈825 words | 4 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Outline of the Final Paper Functional Annexes Supporting AnnexesDescription: A reference page in APA format with five scholarly or professional references (Official government websites) in addition to the course texts and documents....3 pages/≈825 words | 5 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |