Anatomy Ex 4 Assignment: Section C Short-Answer Questions (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Anatomy Ex 4 Assignment: Section C Short-Answer Questionssource..
Section A. Labelling
1 Eyepiece lens
2 Diopter adjustment
3 Nose piece
4 Objective lens
5 Mechanical stage
9 Stage controller
Light intensity regulator
Coarse adjustment knob
Fine adjustment knob
Section B: Matching
Section C: Short-Answer Questions
1 The intensity and contrast is controlled by the light intensity regulator knob.
The knob is controlled by rotating it clockwise to increase the intensity and contrast of light getting to the specimen.
2.To control the magnification the nosepiece is adjusted by rotating it to the next level starting with the 4X followed by 10x for further magnification while using the fine adjustment knob to get clear view of the magnified image.
3. Because it's easier to locate the specimen on the slide at the scanning power as compared to starting at a higher power objective.
4. Handle with care and when holding, hold the base and the arm for to avoid it from falling down. Always clean the lenses after use by using the special lens wipes provided. After using the microscope always turn of the illuminator and allow it to cool down before storing. When storing always store in a cool dry place and cover the microscope to avoid dust.
5. The coarse adjustment knob should only be used when the objective lens power is at its lowest. Once in focus, the fine adjustment knob is used. Using the coarse adjustment with higher lenses may crash the lens into the slide.
Section c: Application and Analysis
1 Unanswered: requires reference to your previous lab activity
2 The field diameter (Field of View) is inversely proportional to the magnification. As the magnification increases the field diameter decreases. When the specimen is magnified the microscope zooms in hence seeing less of the specimen but with greater detail.
Section A: Label Each Structure
1 Stratified squamous tissue
3 Cell membrane
5 Goblet cell
6 Basal cell
7 Basement membrane
Section B: Matching
Section C: Fill in the blanks
1 Simple squamous epithelium
2 Connective tissue
3 Transitional epithelium
4 Basal lamina
5 Goblet cells
6 Simple columnar epithelium
7 Simple squamous epithelium
8 Stratified squamous epithelium
Section D: Drawing
- Anthropology. Four forces of evolutionDescription: Life Sciences Essay: Anthropology. Four forces of evolution...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Life Sciences | Other (Not Listed) |
- Briefing Notes: Anadromous Salmon As Vectors In Energy TransferDescription: Minimal consideration of higher trophic levels such as animals when it comes to trophic dynamics, despite the fact that such dynamics play major roles in nutrient cycling in addition to energy transfer...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Life Sciences | Other (Not Listed) |
- Smart Phones Operating systemDescription: Life Sciences Essay: Smart Phones Operating system...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Life Sciences | Other (Not Listed) |