Mental Health in Americia Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Wright your reflections on how you addressed Objections and Alternative Views in your researched argumentative essay, following the Assignment Guidelines below.
Reflect on the following in a well-developed paragraph:
• As you composed your essay, did you imagine your audience as sympathetic, hostile, or somewhere in between?
• What was the central claim of your essay and what opposing points of view did you present?
• How did you attempt to accommodate or refute opposing arguments, and what challenges did you encounter in the process?
Mental Health In America
The audience was in between on mental health, specifically bipolar disorder (manic expression),where there has been increased focus on addressing mental health issues, but still lack of clarity on interventions to improve mental health outcomes. Reports of prominent people suffering from bipolar disorder have increased awareness about the mental health condition (Friedman, 2014). Prioritizing mental health as a public health issue is also necessary to reduce stigma.
The central claim of the essay is that people do not fully comprehend bipolar disorder, even as there is a negative impact of the disorder, while there is a need for better treatment and support for treatment for people with bipolar disorder. Treatment helps keep your mood stable and relieve manic or depressive symptoms. The mood swings can range f
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to mental illness:
- Technology implementation in curbing depression. Technology EssayDescription: In most cases, people have only understood depression as a mental disorder affecting the physical functioning and also the general well-being of a person....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Technology | Essay |
- Healthcare in America Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: Bipolar disorder is a mental illness that associates with suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts as well as death by suicide. The illness may be the deadliest because of the extreme suicide rates among individuals living with it. To prevent these suicides, it is important to understand the challenges...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Criminal Justice Law Research Paper Research CourseworkDescription: The proportion of drug offenders globally increased in jails and custody. The criminal justice system identifies drug offenders to be associated with a wide range of criminal activities. These activities include; drug misuse, drug importation, drug peddling, supply offences, production offenses...3 pages/≈825 words | MLA | Law | Research Paper |