Heart Failure: Lack Of Enough Flow Of Blood In The Body (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Examine the pathophysiological factors that influence the incidence and manifestations of acute, episodic, and chronic diseases in populations across the lifespan.
Topic: Educational Brochure
Design a trifold educational brochure, that will be used to educate the community, about heart failure:
- Two evidenced-based web sites or journal articles as a reference (within U.S 3 years)
- Risk factors
- Possible consequences
- Prevention strategies
- Treatment modalities
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
- use APA 6th Edition format.
Heart failure happens when the heart is unable to function effectively which results in lack of enough flow of blood in the body. The body cannot receive enough oxygen as the oxygen is transported through blood. The failure of the heart occurs in two ways; chronic heart failure and acute heart failure. Acute heart failure is felt naturally within a short time either hours or days. On the other hand chronic heart failure occurs for a long period of time in a repetitive manner.
Diabetes is regarded to be the main risk factor that leads to the failure of the heart. The situation increases the chances of one getting high blood pressure which is a threat to the heart.Various medication approaches utilized in preventing and treating high blood pressure have adverse effects on the heart. Drugs such as rosiglitazone and pioglitazone are said to increase the risks of the heart failure. If a person is on such medication, it is eminent to consult the responsible doctor for further instructions. High bold pressure leads to the failure of the heart due to the fact that in such scenarios, the heart works extra hard in order to pump blood than it has to. Coronary artery disease is another risk factor for the failure of the heart. It makes the arteries to be narrow which limits the supply of oxygen-rich blood to the heart. This makes the muscle of the heart to become weak causing heart failure. Heart failure is also caused by sleep apnea condition. This happens during the night whereby some people get it difficult to breathe properly which results in low oxygen level in the blood.
Risk factors Continued….Specific medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), certain anesthesia drugs, and even certain drugs used for treating cancer, inflammatory conditions and infections may lead to heart failure. If you have been prescribed such medications, don't stop taking on your own. Try to discuss such issues with your doctor to find out whether there is...
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to art essays:
- An Examination Of The Heart – From The Micro To The Macro LevelDescription: The heart is perhaps the most crucial of all organs in the body. It pumps blood throughout the body, which then supplies all the necessary nutrients and resources to keep the body's functioning....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Essay |
- Summaries Of Articles: German BourgeoisieDescription: The German Bourgeoisie was a middle-class group comprised of businessmen, academics, officials and independent master craftsmen. The German Bourgeoisie was economically empowered and had the necessary economic resources required to lead a quality life....4 pages/≈1100 words | 2 Sources | APA | History | Essay |
- Object-Based Analysis: New Pieces Of ArtDescription: Cientists kept searching for new pieces of art and came up with a lot of discoveries and inventions. Today, art is considered the most vivid form of expression, feelings, and emotions....4 pages/≈1100 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |