Describe How to Cut the Cost of Health Treatments (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
1)THE SUBJECT IS: HOW TO CUT THE COST OF HEALTH TREATMENTS.
HERE ARE SOME DETAILS: Health treatments are are astronomical these days which is totally out of reach of the middle class and lower middle class people, this would be a different idea that you can develop in the outline research paper. you can also incorporate the following points to make it look better:
1) Search for different ways through which you can lower the cost of health treatments.
2) provide or suggest some steps which the insured and uninsured individuals both can go for health care treatments that are now considered so expensive
3)I NEED A COMPLETE AND DETAILED OUTLINE OF THIS SUBJECT.
I ALREADY ASSIGNED YOU THE RESEARCH PAPER WHICH THE REFERENCE NUMBER IS 00087650. SO, THIS IS THE SAME RESEARCH PAPER THAT I NEED THAT COMPLETE AND DETAILED OUTLINE FOR.
PLEASE, I WANT TO CHOOSE YOU AS MY PREFERRED WRITER, THEREFORE, GIVE ME PERFECT WORK..
THIS OUTLINE IS DUE ON JULY 10, 2019. PLEASE, PROVIDE ME WITH A VERY NICE AND DETAILED OUTLINE.
How to Cut the Cost of Health Treatments
High health care costs pose a challenge towards providing adequate care in the US, and there have been various suggestions on the best ways to lower the cost of health treatments. Improving access to healthcare and the supply of medications are some of the ways to reduce the cost of medications, and drugs remain a major component of health care costs. Health practitioners focus on providing high-value care efficiently, but costs affect their ability to provide adequate care. Involving various health stakeholders in healthcare interventions to improve health provision and reducing the cost of health treatments is potentially effective to have a long-term positive impact. Analyzing how hospital procedures are carried out, reducing cases of hospitalization, focus on value-conscious prescribing, and promoting drug competition are effective strategies to reducing hospital costs and treatments without affecting efficiency.
Analyze the procedures that are carried out
* Repeated, duplicate tests can be expensive and increase the cost of treatment, yet some of the tests or procedures are unnecessary.
* Performing tests during hospitalization rather than in outpatient setting as this reduces costs related to hospital care as are there is access to supplies.
* To find savings opportunities, there is a need for effective tracking systems to determine whether certain treatments are expensive and inefficient. Physicians need access to updated information to make decisions.
Managing cases of hospitalization
* Escalating drug prices are a problem in the US, and managing hospitalization is a top priority where there is focus on patient-centered care.
* Reducing the rate of hospitalization is one way to cut the cost of a treatment since patients use healthcare services when necessary, and combined with innovation, the interventions are based on best evidence available.
* Implementing care protocols helps to improve patient safety since there are few
- Response to Christina TillsonDescription: I totally agree with you concerning the fact that skin pH is important in maintain skin integrity and deceasing the bacterial load, thereby highlighting the importance of research on appropriate cleansers ...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Other (Not Listed) |
- Nursing LeadershipDescription: Nursing Leadership. Using a physician in the triage area of the Emergency Department Health and Medicine ...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Other (Not Listed) |
- Letter to legislator to support Bill Registered Nurse safe Staffing Act H.R. 2083 Description: letter to legislator to support Bill Registered Nurse safe Staffing Act H.R. 2083 Health, Medicine, Nursing Other (Not Listed)...1 page/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Other (Not Listed) |