Objective Test Assignment Education Research Paper (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
SELECT on of the following for an elementary grade level:
-The students will understand the principles of multiplication
-The studnets will comprehend the cause of earthquakes
-The students will infer meaning from a story
-The students will understand the events that led to the Civil Rights Movement
FIND the appropriate state standard for 'Georgia's" acacdemic standards
WRITE a measurable objective for a particular elementary grade level based on the related content in 'Georgia' standards
CREATE an objective test with a key for scoring. The test must be a minimum of 20 questions and vary in format every five questions. Format options for objective tests include multiple choice, fill in the blank, true/false, short answer, or matching test items
ADD three best practices for assessment modifications and accommodations for both special education students and English language learners.
Elementary Grade Level
Students will understand the events that led to the Civil Rights Movement
Georgia Academic Standard
This performance standard outlines what students should understand should know and get to do. They offer clear expectations of performance when it comes to assessment and students work and instruction (Nasta, 2017).
“After the Civil Rights Movement module, students will produce and write a 4-minute video script for historical analysis.”
Objective Test with Key for Scoring
1. Which constitutional amendment illegalized slavery?
2. What was the name given to people that outlawed slavery?
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to slavery:
- History Response to Post Discussion History Essay PaperDescription: I read your post and I like how you developed the question and the thesis. A thesis should be specific and argumentative, providing the basis for discussion as well as balanced analysis of the subject. You brilliantly begin by giving the overview of the North Atlantic Trade,...1 page/≈275 words | MLA | History | Essay |
- From the end of the Civil War into the early twentieth-century, was Reconstruction a success. . .Description: The reconstruction period can be termed as both a success and failure in trying to establish civil rights for African Americans. The black community was oppressed in many ways but at some point, there was reprieve for them....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | History | Essay |
- James Horn: Jamestown and the Forging of American democracyDescription: Horns speaks of two events with happened simultaneously and shaped American history altogether; A gathering of the general assembly and the arrival of a buttered privateer. It was carrying the first shipment of African slaves a few weeks later. According to his well-narrated account of the happening...5 pages/≈1375 words | MLA | History | Essay |