Value of Design - West Yard. Considerations to Make in A Master planning Project Proposal (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
This project must have the followings:
1. Diagrams, such as floor plans, building allocation diagram.
2. A feasible analysis.
3. Everything in the paper needs to relate to real life
4. Zoning Regulation, do we need to change the current zoning regulation.
5. It needs to explain the reasons why we make certain decisions and changes.
6. Answer all the questions listed in the Final Project Outline
7. The project needs to be creative but also practical.
More details will be included in the PDF that I uploaded. And there is another PDF, West Yards, and it is the currently ongoing development plan of the project.
Master Planning Project
Considerations to Make in A Master planning Project Proposal
Location and Zoning Regulations
Hudson Yards is a private real estate development conceptualized over a decade ago, located in West Side, Manhattan. The zoning regulations and requirements set for Hudson Yards are well-fitting with a futuristic vision of the project and property development. However, the project proposal also needs to make some amendments to the existing requirements. Reason being that the set zoning regulations need to be reviewed to promote a balanced mix-use development from the current focus on mainly having residential parcels (Mattern, 2016). Mixed-use developments promote the long-term vision of mitigating urban gentrification and balanced wellbeing of Live-Work-Play type of settlements (Loftness, 1994).
left4609381Figure 1: Image showing the Hudson Yard Site Plan0Figure 1: Image showing the Hudson Yard Site Plan60384136855700However, the project proposal additionally proposes a change in increase in the Zoning Floor Area (ZFA) having being overtaken by the increased interest in increasing the state of vertical development height (increased number of floor stories). The neighboring sites have developments towering over the proposals that were made. Hence, with the projected growth in population in the state means there shall be a sharp rise in the future in property development thus the master planning needs to take advantage of that and incorporate the vision of the project to have optimal if not maximum use of the site (Ahn, 2006).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Identity Essays
- Vaccination Essays
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to modest proposal:
- Change Proposal Health, Medicine, Nursing Research ProposalDescription: The ability of a hospital or clinic to provide the best care for its patients means that a proper and healthy staff is required which means that staff should be capable of handling issues affecting the people and their capacity should be sufficient to provide better health services to the people...5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- The Instant Baby Bottle. Creative Writing Other (Not Listed)Description: Your most compelling project image hereYour most compelling project image hereHave you ever been in the same room as a hungry crying baby? If you have, then you would know the stress of making a bottle of milk. With this product, anyone can easily make the perfect bottle of milk for the baby in an instant...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Creative Writing | Other (Not Listed) |
- FINAL Project Instant Milk Bottle. Creative Writing EssayDescription: Have you ever been in the same room as a crying hungry baby? If you have, then you would know the stress of making a bottle of milk. With this product, anyone can easily make the perfect bottle of milk for the baby in an instant. This eliminates all the measuring and scooping with just one step!...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Creative Writing | Other (Not Listed) |